Tag Archives: tax
- UK online gambling operators catch a break on freeplay tax
December 7, 2016
The UK taxman cuts online gambling operators a break by deciding to apply the new tax on casino and bingo free plays to "the first use of freeplays only.”
- 5 Non-financial taxes you pay in poker
November 10, 2016
Lee Davy takes a look at five taxes of a non-financial kind that poker players pay on a daily basis.
- Romania’s online gambling back tax demand swells government coffers
March 9, 2016
Romania reports collecting 71.3% more tax revenue from gambling operators in 2015 thanks to its back-tax demands of online licensees.
- Aussie pol wants tax on betting turnover; pokies lobby, AGA team on anti-online fight
November 5, 2015
Australian senator seeks 0.05% tax on betting turnover; Clubs Australia teams with American Gaming Association for anti-online fight.
- Czech Republic to tax international online gambling operators, license or not
January 18, 2015
Czech Republic to impose point-of-consumption tax on international online gambling operators as part of broad overhaul of gambling regime.
- Golden Nugget cries foul over casino tax aid plan; threatens to sue if Christie gives go-ahead
December 15, 2014
The Golden Nugget casino in Atlantic City is crying foul over a proposed tax assistance bill, calling the legislation "unconstitutional".
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018