Tag Archives: tax
- Germany, Greece go after Paddy Power, demand tax payment
February 14, 2019
Gambling giant Paddy Power Betfair is pulling out their wallet. It has been slapped with a large tax bill from both Germany and Greece.
- India defers decision on lottery GST
January 15, 2019
India’s GST Council, in its most recent meeting, refrained from deciding on whether to lower the 28% goods and services tax (GST) on lotteries.
- India GST council to reconsider 28% rate on private lotteries
January 4, 2019
The Indian GST council will meet on January 10th to consider reducing the current Goods and Services Tax on lotteries.
- Police raid lottery centers for tax evasion
December 17, 2018
Mumbai police raided seven online lottery centers, and arrested 11 people accused of evading payment of the 28% goods and services tax (GST).
- U.S. poker players: Time to start preparing to file your taxes
November 29, 2018
Federal taxes are coming due for U.S. taxpayers in April and, while it may seem like a long time to prepare, now is the time to start getting things ready.
- Genting Malaysia to reduce marketing expenses due to tax increase
November 9, 2018
Amid the rise in taxes payments, the casino operator Genting Malaysia say that it will have to adjust its marketing expenses as a result of the new fees.
Disney, Fox: Genting lawsuit has no merit
November 30, 2018
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
Genting denies Wynn Resorts’ infringement claim
January 14, 2019
Genting Malaysia earnings to rebound in 2018: Maybank
January 18, 2018