Tag Archives: Tax revenue
- Gaming tax revenue in Macau surges 6% in Q1
23 April 2019
The increase came despite a year-on-year fall in Macau’s casino gross gaming revenue (GGR) in the first three months of 2019.
- Macau continues to rake in gaming tax revenue
15 March 2019
Macau saw its tax revenue from gaming increase by almost 14% last year over the previous year’s take and this upward trend has continued as 2019 has gotten underway.
- Macau’s gaming tax revenue for 2018 jumped 14%
21 February 2019
Official data showed the Macau government collected $13.21 billion in direct gaming taxes last year, an increase of 13.6% over the previous year.
- AGA report ranks Nevada first among US casinos in generated revenue; Pennsylvania first in tax revenue
24 July 2014
A report by the American Gaming Association generated to determine the economic impact of commercial casinos for the states.
- Statewide Gambling in New Jersey Won’t Increase State Tax Revenues
15 July 2014
Atlantic City has been suffering for some time now. Gaming revenue has been on the decline since 2006 when it hit a peak of $5.2B.
- Pennsylvania tops in tax revenue again
10 May 2011
Despite charging an extremely high tax rate, Pennsylvania casinos continue to flourish and the the state continues to be number one in tax revenue.