Tag Archives: tax evasion
- Casinos in Goa, Sikkim formally accused of tax evasion
July 15, 2019
Hyderabad team has accused casino operators in Goa and Sikkim of skipping out on paying the required amount of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Delta Corp. sees shares sell-off over possible government action
May 20, 2019
Delta Corp. saw a substantial selloff if its shares last week after reports started surfacing that the country’s government could be investigating the company for possible tax evasion.
- Former Poker Chip Company Owner Guilty of Tax Evasion
March 23, 2015
John M. Kendall, the former CEO of poker chip company Chipco, could be spending time behind bars after being found guilty of tax evasion.
- Spanish judge pursues tax evasion charges against Lionel Messi
July 30, 2014
After losing the World Cup finals to Germany, Lionel Messi will be facing tax fraud allegations back in Spain.
- Bitcoin Security Failing Found in Android Devices; NY Regulators Issue Subpoenas to Major Bitcoin Players and Will The Bitcoin Be the Tax Haven of the Future?
August 13, 2013
In gambling news, Bitcoin security failing on Android operating system while in New Jersey regulators issue subpoenas to Major Bitcoin players.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016