Tag Archives: Tatts Group
- Lottoland sings swan song, but Aussie newsagents aren’t buying it
April 5, 2018
Lottoland has finally begun singing its swan song, in an attempt to pull at the heartstrings of newsagents before it's evicted from Australia.
- Tabcorp profit falls on Tatts merger costs, Sun Bets suckiness
February 8, 2018
Aussie betting operator Tabcorp Holdings sees profit plunge in fiscal H1 on Tatts Group merger costs and continued struggles at UK-facing Sun Bets site.
- Tabcorp boss buckles down for global expansion after $8.8B Tatts merger
December 22, 2017
David Attenborough is not in the mood for a honeymoon right now following the gambling giant’s AUD11 billion marriage with betting rival Tatts Group.
- CrownBet drops opposition to Tabcorp-Tatts merger
November 30, 2017
Australian online bookmaker CrownBet drops opposition to merger of Tabcorp and Tatts Group in exchange for rights to digital streaming of Sky Racing.
- Tatts hails “strong” lottery growth despite Lottoland criticism
November 29, 2017
Australia's Tatts Group credits solid fiscal Q1 to "strong" lottery growth, despite company's claims that Lottoland was cannibalizing its sales.
- Report: Anti-online lottery lobbyists shower Aussie politicians with money
November 21, 2017
Aussie politicians had apparently hit the jackpot as the rivalry between local lottery newsagents and online bookmaker Lottoland dragged on for two years.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016