Tag Archives: Tatts Group
- Tabcorp boss buckles down for global expansion after $8.8B Tatts merger
December 22, 2017
David Attenborough is not in the mood for a honeymoon right now following the gambling giant’s AUD11 billion marriage with betting rival Tatts Group.
- CrownBet drops opposition to Tabcorp-Tatts merger
November 30, 2017
Australian online bookmaker CrownBet drops opposition to merger of Tabcorp and Tatts Group in exchange for rights to digital streaming of Sky Racing.
- Tatts hails “strong” lottery growth despite Lottoland criticism
November 29, 2017
Australia's Tatts Group credits solid fiscal Q1 to "strong" lottery growth, despite company's claims that Lottoland was cannibalizing its sales.
- Report: Anti-online lottery lobbyists shower Aussie politicians with money
November 21, 2017
Aussie politicians had apparently hit the jackpot as the rivalry between local lottery newsagents and online bookmaker Lottoland dragged on for two years.
- Tabcorp-Tatts merger gets Aussie competition tribunal’s approval
November 20, 2017
The US$8.8 billion marriage of Australian betting firms Tabcorp holdings and Tatts Group is back on the table – albeit it will be delayed into next year.
- Tabcorp losing faith in UK-facing Sun Bets betting site
October 27, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016