Tag Archives: Tatts Group
- Aussie regulator probing Tatts v. Lottoland ‘misinformation’ campaign
May 24, 2018
Gaming regulators in the Australian state of New South Wales opens probe into Tatts Group's campaign against online lottery betting operator Lottoland.
- Lottoland sings swan song, but Aussie newsagents aren’t buying it
April 5, 2018
Lottoland has finally begun singing its swan song, in an attempt to pull at the heartstrings of newsagents before it's evicted from Australia.
- Tabcorp profit falls on Tatts merger costs, Sun Bets suckiness
February 8, 2018
Aussie betting operator Tabcorp Holdings sees profit plunge in fiscal H1 on Tatts Group merger costs and continued struggles at UK-facing Sun Bets site.
- Tabcorp boss buckles down for global expansion after $8.8B Tatts merger
December 22, 2017
David Attenborough is not in the mood for a honeymoon right now following the gambling giant’s AUD11 billion marriage with betting rival Tatts Group.
- CrownBet drops opposition to Tabcorp-Tatts merger
November 30, 2017
Australian online bookmaker CrownBet drops opposition to merger of Tabcorp and Tatts Group in exchange for rights to digital streaming of Sky Racing.
- Tatts hails “strong” lottery growth despite Lottoland criticism
November 29, 2017
Australia's Tatts Group credits solid fiscal Q1 to "strong" lottery growth, despite company's claims that Lottoland was cannibalizing its sales.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016