Tag Archives: Tatts Group
- Tatts Group abandons struggling UBET brand as TAB takes the reins
December 17, 2018
The TAB brand has effectively taken over Tatts’ struggling wagering brand UBET.
- Tatts Group reports profit plunge following Tabcorp takeover
September 25, 2018
Australian lottery and betting operator Tatts Group reports profit plunge in its final annual report prior to absorption into rival Tabcorp Holdings.
- Aussie regulator probing Tatts v. Lottoland ‘misinformation’ campaign
May 24, 2018
Gaming regulators in the Australian state of New South Wales opens probe into Tatts Group's campaign against online lottery betting operator Lottoland.
- Lottoland sings swan song, but Aussie newsagents aren’t buying it
April 5, 2018
Lottoland has finally begun singing its swan song, in an attempt to pull at the heartstrings of newsagents before it's evicted from Australia.
- Tabcorp profit falls on Tatts merger costs, Sun Bets suckiness
February 8, 2018
Aussie betting operator Tabcorp Holdings sees profit plunge in fiscal H1 on Tatts Group merger costs and continued struggles at UK-facing Sun Bets site.
- Tabcorp boss buckles down for global expansion after $8.8B Tatts merger
December 22, 2017
David Attenborough is not in the mood for a honeymoon right now following the gambling giant’s AUD11 billion marriage with betting rival Tatts Group.
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016
Tabcorp losing faith in UK-facing Sun Bets betting site
October 27, 2017
Lottoland uses Tatts’ own words to refute cannibalization claims
September 13, 2017
Sun Bets spanked over PieGate, self-exclusion failures
April 13, 2018