Tag Archives: tang hao
- Andrew Lee new BetStars MD as Stars-Hills merger rumors swirl
January 22, 2018
Ex-William Hill Online MD Andrew Lee named new BetStars MD; Hills-Stars Group merger rumors resurface after Parvus reduces Hills stake.
- Hao Tang buys Amaya two months too early
August 1, 2017
Amaya should be a good buy again. The stock languished after former CEO David Baazov’s failed attempt to take it private.
- Tang Hao’s group acquires over 4M new shares of Amaya Gaming
July 28, 2017
Hong Kong-based investor Tang Hao picked up an additional 4.2 million shares of Pokerstar's parent company, Amaya Gaming.
- Tang Hao-led firm picks up another 2M shares of Amaya Gaming
June 13, 2017
A little-known Asian investor has expanded his stake in Pokerstar’s parent company, Amaya Gaming.
- Unknown Asian investor quietly snaps up 11.2% of Amaya Gaming
April 4, 2017
A heretofore little known Hong Kong-based investor quietly snaps up 11.2% of PokerStars parent company Amaya Gaming, prompting speculation as to identity.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial underway
December 12, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial to proceed
January 23, 2018