Tag Archives: TAB
- Western Australia finally pulling trigger on TAB betting sale
October 9, 2018
The state of Western Australia says it's finally moving forward with plans to privatize TAB betting operations, promises major racing handouts.
- Sweet treats campaign ends in hefty fines for Aussie betting site TAB
June 16, 2017
TAB’s decision to offer free jelly beans has turned out to be a costly affair for Australian betting site.
- Racing minister wants Western Australia to punt on horses
March 4, 2016
Minister Colin Holt’s appeal to gamblers in Western Australia amid reports that the government is preparing to put up the country’s last state-owned betting agency up for sale.
- Western Australia to put up state-owned TAB for sale
February 16, 2016
Australia's last state-owned betting agency would be put up for sale as Tatts and Tabcorp prepare to battle for the potential $1b deal.
- Kiwis spent $2.1 billion in gambling in 2014
February 5, 2015
Residents of New Zealand spent almost $2.1 billion on the four main forms of gambling.
- TAB focuses on online gambling; Australian millionaire’s plans for Jupiters casino
November 14, 2014
TAB appears to be on the verge of its shifting its business towards online sports betting; Chris Morris has big plans for Jupiters casino.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018