Tag Archives: Switzerland
- Switzerland casino revenue up in 2018 despite online competition
July 4, 2019
Switzerland's gambling regulator reports land-based casino revenue rose 3.3% in 2018, despite ongoing competition from int'l online gambling sites.
- PokerStars withdraw from Switzerland ahead of likely Casino Davos partnership
PokerStars announce their withdrawal from the Swiss online gambling market to avoid upsetting lawmakers but plan to return with potential Casino Davos partnership.
- William Hill to no longer accept Swiss wagers, cancels existing bets
June 28, 2019
William Hill notified customers that their bets had been refunded and they would no longer accept new wagers.
- Switzerland issues first four online gambling permits to local casinos
June 7, 2019
Switzerland's Federal Council rubberstamps the first four online gambling permits previously approved by the country's Federal Gaming Commission.
- Participants of Zurich iGaming Affiliate Conference: Countries, areas, and companies
Switzerland will host an event that unites gambling business representatives and specialists from affiliate marketing companies.
- Afterparty at Zurich iGaming Affiliate Conference – a time for productive networking
May 29, 2019
Zurich iGaming Affiliate Conference where gambling market representatives will be able not only to learn more about the key aspects of business operations, but also meet potential partners and investors.
First official license for a Swiss Bitcoin company
October 18, 2017
Casino di Campione fights involuntary bankruptcy petition
January 18, 2018
Swiss voters could derail gambling domain-blocking plans
January 9, 2018
New Swiss online gambling law could face voter referendum
October 2, 2017
GVC’s Bwin, PartyPoker brands exit Swiss online gambling market
January 17, 2019