Tag Archives: Switzerland
- Swiss casinos’ online partners need five-year ‘good reputation’
July 25, 2018
Swiss casinos' online gambling tech partners need to demonstrate five-year 'good reputation' i.e. not serving Swiss market in past five years.
- World Cup round-up: the boys from Brazil go through with the Swiss
June 29, 2018
Brazil and Switzerland qualify for the knockout stages after Neymar and the boys beat Serbia, and the Swiss draw against Costa Rica.
- Switzerland wants its citizens to win the sex lottery
June 25, 2018
Switzerland's government safe-sex campaign Love Life distributes 400k condoms with lottery-codes that enable users to win prizes.
- Switzerland votes to block int’l online gambling operators
June 10, 2018
Switzerland votes overwhelmingly in favor of allowing local casinos to launch online gambling sites and to block the domains of international operators.
- Ardent Group buys 44% of Swiss casino for online gambling
May 29, 2018
Swiss casino operator Stadtcasino Baden AG sells 44% of Davos venue to Belgium's Ardent Group to prepare for online casino legalization.
- Switzerland’s online gambling law looks to survive referendum
May 16, 2018
A new survey indicates that Switzerland's controversial new online gambling law will likely survive the June 10 voter referendum.
First official license for a Swiss Bitcoin company
October 18, 2017
Casino di Campione fights involuntary bankruptcy petition
January 18, 2018
Swiss voters could derail gambling domain-blocking plans
January 9, 2018
Online bank Swissquote rolls out bitcoin trading service
July 18, 2017
New Swiss online gambling law could face voter referendum
October 2, 2017