Tag Archives: Switzerland
- UEFA Nations League: Portugal, Switzerland and England qualify
November 20, 2018
We focus on UEFA Nations League between England v Croatia, as the Three Lions gain revenge against the team that knocked them out of the World Cup.
- Playtech ‘stabilizes’ Asian black-market ops, inks Swiss Casinos
November 12, 2018
Playtech says its annual earnings targets remain on track after Asian grey- and black-market business 'stabilizes'; Playtech ink Swiss Casinos Group deal.
- Leading crypto experts to speak at the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Switzerland
October 4, 2018
On October 9, Geneva will welcome the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Switzerland for the second time.
- Swiss lottery, betting sales fall in 2017 while VPN use surges
August 21, 2018
Switzerland's lottery and betting turnover suffered declines in 2017, while the use of virtual private networks has surged since online referendum.
- Swiss casinos’ online partners need five-year ‘good reputation’
July 25, 2018
Swiss casinos' online gambling tech partners need to demonstrate five-year 'good reputation' i.e. not serving Swiss market in past five years.
- World Cup round-up: the boys from Brazil go through with the Swiss
June 29, 2018
Brazil and Switzerland qualify for the knockout stages after Neymar and the boys beat Serbia, and the Swiss draw against Costa Rica.
First official license for a Swiss Bitcoin company
October 18, 2017
Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
January 11, 2018
Casino di Campione fights involuntary bankruptcy petition
January 18, 2018
Third time the charm for Brazil’s Winfil casino real-money slots
January 26, 2018