Tag Archives: Switzerland
- Switzerland expands international online gambling blacklist
8 October 2019
Switzerland adds 16 domains to its int'l online gambling blacklist as survey claims online gambling most likely to produce problem gambling behavior.
- Swiss Casino partners with Playtech to lead new online market in Switzerland
26 September 2019
Playtech announces it has launched its award winning Casino and Live Casino offering in Switzerland with the leading operator Swiss Casino Group.
- Switzerland publishes blacklist of 65 operators
4 September 2019
It’s been months in the works, but Switzerland has finally told dozens of operators that they’re no longer welcome there.
- Switzerland casino revenue up in 2018 despite online competition
4 July 2019
Switzerland's gambling regulator reports land-based casino revenue rose 3.3% in 2018, despite ongoing competition from int'l online gambling sites.
- PokerStars withdraw from Switzerland ahead of likely Casino Davos partnership
PokerStars announce their withdrawal from the Swiss online gambling market to avoid upsetting lawmakers but plan to return with potential Casino Davos partnership.
- William Hill to no longer accept Swiss wagers, cancels existing bets
28 June 2019
William Hill notified customers that their bets had been refunded and they would no longer accept new wagers.
First official license for a Swiss Bitcoin company
18 October 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
19 November 2016