Tag Archives: Switzerland
- Leading crypto experts to speak at the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Switzerland
October 4, 2018
On October 9, Geneva will welcome the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Switzerland for the second time.
- Swiss lottery, betting sales fall in 2017 while VPN use surges
August 21, 2018
Switzerland's lottery and betting turnover suffered declines in 2017, while the use of virtual private networks has surged since online referendum.
- Swiss casinos’ online partners need five-year ‘good reputation’
July 25, 2018
Swiss casinos' online gambling tech partners need to demonstrate five-year 'good reputation' i.e. not serving Swiss market in past five years.
- World Cup round-up: the boys from Brazil go through with the Swiss
June 29, 2018
Brazil and Switzerland qualify for the knockout stages after Neymar and the boys beat Serbia, and the Swiss draw against Costa Rica.
- Switzerland wants its citizens to win the sex lottery
June 25, 2018
Switzerland's government safe-sex campaign Love Life distributes 400k condoms with lottery-codes that enable users to win prizes.
- Switzerland votes to block int’l online gambling operators
June 10, 2018
Switzerland votes overwhelmingly in favor of allowing local casinos to launch online gambling sites and to block the domains of international operators.
First official license for a Swiss Bitcoin company
October 18, 2017
Casino di Campione fights involuntary bankruptcy petition
January 18, 2018
Swiss voters could derail gambling domain-blocking plans
January 9, 2018
New Swiss online gambling law could face voter referendum
October 2, 2017
Online bank Swissquote rolls out bitcoin trading service
July 18, 2017