Tag Archives: Switzerland
- Switzerland votes to block int’l online gambling operators
June 10, 2018
Switzerland votes overwhelmingly in favor of allowing local casinos to launch online gambling sites and to block the domains of international operators.
- Ardent Group buys 44% of Swiss casino for online gambling
May 29, 2018
Swiss casino operator Stadtcasino Baden AG sells 44% of Davos venue to Belgium's Ardent Group to prepare for online casino legalization.
- Switzerland’s online gambling law looks to survive referendum
May 16, 2018
A new survey indicates that Switzerland's controversial new online gambling law will likely survive the June 10 voter referendum.
- Swiss pol: casino offered board seat to support online gambling blocking
April 9, 2018
A Swiss politician claims he was offered a seat on an unspecified casino's board of directors in exchange for supporting controversial online gambling law.
- Switzerland’s upcoming referendum about the online gambling industry will be presented by Dr. Simon Planzer at Prague Gaming Summit 2018
February 23, 2018
The organizers are adding a new topic in the panel discussion for the event which will take place on the 29th of March at Andel’s by Vienna House Prague.
- Swiss voters to have say on online gambling domain-blocking
January 19, 2018
Switzerland's voters will get to vote on their country's plans to block the domains of international gambling sites following successful petition drive.
First official license for a Swiss Bitcoin company
October 18, 2017
Online bank Swissquote rolls out bitcoin trading service
July 18, 2017
Casino di Campione fights involuntary bankruptcy petition
January 18, 2018
Swiss voters could derail gambling domain-blocking plans
January 9, 2018
New Swiss online gambling law could face voter referendum
October 2, 2017