Tag Archives: Switzerland
- GVC’s Bwin, PartyPoker brands exit Swiss online gambling market
January 17, 2019
GVC Holdings pulls its Bwin and PartyPoker brands from Swiss market, other brands exit as well after new gambling rules kicked in on January 1.
- UEFA Nations League: Portugal, Switzerland and England qualify
November 20, 2018
We focus on UEFA Nations League between England v Croatia, as the Three Lions gain revenge against the team that knocked them out of the World Cup.
- Playtech ‘stabilizes’ Asian black-market ops, inks Swiss Casinos
November 12, 2018
Playtech says its annual earnings targets remain on track after Asian grey- and black-market business 'stabilizes'; Playtech ink Swiss Casinos Group deal.
- Leading crypto experts to speak at the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Switzerland
October 4, 2018
On October 9, Geneva will welcome the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Switzerland for the second time.
- Swiss lottery, betting sales fall in 2017 while VPN use surges
August 21, 2018
Switzerland's lottery and betting turnover suffered declines in 2017, while the use of virtual private networks has surged since online referendum.
- Swiss casinos’ online partners need five-year ‘good reputation’
July 25, 2018
Swiss casinos' online gambling tech partners need to demonstrate five-year 'good reputation' i.e. not serving Swiss market in past five years.
First official license for a Swiss Bitcoin company
October 18, 2017
Casino di Campione fights involuntary bankruptcy petition
January 18, 2018
Swiss voters could derail gambling domain-blocking plans
January 9, 2018
New Swiss online gambling law could face voter referendum
October 2, 2017
Online bank Swissquote rolls out bitcoin trading service
July 18, 2017