Tag Archives: Switzerland
- First official license for a Swiss Bitcoin company
October 18, 2017
The Swiss-based payment gateway operates as a regulated financial intermediary offering AML-compliant Bitcoin processing services.
- New Swiss online gambling law could face voter referendum
October 2, 2017
Switzerland's new online gambling law could be overturned if opponents succeed in garnering 50k signatures to force voter referendum.
- Online bank Swissquote rolls out bitcoin trading service
July 18, 2017
Switzerland is well on its way to joining other digital currency trading friendly countries.
- Swiss private bank Falcon enters bitcoin market
July 14, 2017
A boutique investment firm in Switzerland has begun offering to buy bitcoins for its wealthy clients.
- Swiss casinos reverse revenue slide, prep online gambling sites
June 23, 2017
Swiss casinos report a modest year-on-year revenue gain in 2016, reversing a nine-year slide, while prepping their new online gambling sites.
- Scalability issues force Xapo to pass transaction fees to bitcoin users
May 29, 2017
Xapo has told its customers that they will have to pay the transaction fees themselves when moving funds from their accounts.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017