Tag Archives: Switzerland
- Swiss pol: casino offered board seat to support online gambling blocking
April 9, 2018
A Swiss politician claims he was offered a seat on an unspecified casino's board of directors in exchange for supporting controversial online gambling law.
- Switzerland’s upcoming referendum about the online gambling industry will be presented by Dr. Simon Planzer at Prague Gaming Summit 2018
February 23, 2018
The organizers are adding a new topic in the panel discussion for the event which will take place on the 29th of March at Andel’s by Vienna House Prague.
- Swiss voters to have say on online gambling domain-blocking
January 19, 2018
Switzerland's voters will get to vote on their country's plans to block the domains of international gambling sites following successful petition drive.
- Casino di Campione fights involuntary bankruptcy petition
January 18, 2018
Switzerland's struggling Casino di Campione fighting against involuntary bankruptcy petition filed by prosecutors who suspect embezzlement.
- Swiss casino growth pokes holes in online gambling narrative
January 12, 2018
Switzerland's Grand Casino Baden posts first annual revenue growth since 2012, despite ongoing competition from internationally licensed gambling sites.
- Swiss voters could derail gambling domain-blocking plans
January 9, 2018
Switzerland's plans to block the domains of internationally licensed online gambling operators appear headed for a voter referendum.
First official license for a Swiss Bitcoin company
October 18, 2017
Online bank Swissquote rolls out bitcoin trading service
July 18, 2017
Casino di Campione fights involuntary bankruptcy petition
January 18, 2018
Swiss private bank Falcon enters bitcoin market
July 14, 2017