Tag Archives: Svenska Spel
- Svenska Spel’s online gambling growth outpaces int’l competitors
April 28, 2018
Sweden's Svenska Spel gambling monopoly reports online growth of nearly one-quarter in Q1 2018, while international gambling sites grew only 15%.
- Kindred urges Sweden to privatize Svenska Spel’s online arm
April 11, 2018
Online gambling operator Kindred Group urges Sweden's government to privatize the online operations of state-owned operator Svenska Spel.
- SG Digital signs ground-breaking agreement with Svenska Spel
April 3, 2018
Scientific Games Corporation announced today that SG Digital will partner with Svenska Spel.
- Svenska Spel’s 2017 revenue slips despite online, mobile surge
February 7, 2018
Sweden's state-owned online gambling monopoly Svenska Spel sees revenue dip in 2017 despite surge in online and mobile activity.
- Betsson trimming 160 staff; Svenska Spel’s future questioned
January 29, 2018
Swedish online gambling operator Betsson AB cutting 160 staff to make operation more efficient; Swedish gov't challenged over fate of Svenska Spel.
- Svenska Spel CEO Lennart Käll resigns ahead of market revamp
January 26, 2018
Lennart Käll, CEO of Swedish gambling monopoly Svenska Spel, stepping down after seven years, just ahead of market liberalization.
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
Gambling operators welcome Swedish liberalization roadmap
March 31, 2017
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013