Tag Archives: Svenska Spel
- Svenska Spel struggles despite online, mobile gambling gains
July 19, 2018
Sweden's erstwhile gambling monopoly Svenska Spel sees revenue fall 4% in Q2 despite online revenue up one-fifth and mobile revenue up 42%.
- Sweden’s gaming monopolies brace for liberalized market
July 4, 2018
Sweden's Svenska Spel and ATG gaming monopolies ink live casino deals with Evolution Gaming to bolster their offering ahead of market liberalization.
- Svenska Spel’s new CEO looking for an online gambling fight
June 26, 2018
Svenska Spel's new CEO Patrik Hofbauer looking forward to battle international online gambling competitors in Sweden's new liberalized market.
- Sweden reviewing fate of betting monopolies post-liberalization
June 12, 2018
Having passed its new gambling law, Sweden to review potential impact on Svenska Spel and ATG sports and race betting monopolies.
- Preparing for war: Svenska Spel signs a 3-year deal with SESF
May 31, 2018
Svenska Spel has inked a three-year deal to become the primary sponsor of the Swedish Esports Federation pumping more validity into the burgeoning sport.
- Svenska Spel’s online gambling growth outpaces int’l competitors
April 28, 2018
Sweden's Svenska Spel gambling monopoly reports online growth of nearly one-quarter in Q1 2018, while international gambling sites grew only 15%.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017
Sweden moves to classify loot boxes as gambling
February 9, 2018
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
September 12, 2016