Tag Archives: Svenska Spel
- Sweden fines Casino Cosmopol for anti-money laundering failings
November 27, 2018
Casino Cosmopol, the land-based casino ops of Sweden's Svenska Spel betting monopoly, fined SEK8m for "systematic" anti-money laundering failings.
- Sweden’s gambling firms still losing market share to int’l sites
November 8, 2018
Sweden's overall gambling market posts modest growth in first nine months of 2018 despite locally licensed firms posting year-on-year declines.
- Svenska Spel talks tough ahead of Sweden’s market liberalization
October 24, 2018
Acting CEO of Sweden's online betting monopoly Svenska Spel says she's looking forward to “finally playing on equal terms” with int'l sites.
- Yggdrasil signs Svenska Spel content agreement ahead of 2019 Swedish market regulation
October 5, 2018
Innovative gaming solutions supplier Yggdrasil has boosted its presence in the soon-to-be regulated Swedish market by agreeing to provide Svenska Spel.
- Most Swedes cite gambling products in favorite game survey
September 25, 2018
Sweden's gambling market posts modest gains in H1, while survey shows gambling products dominate Swedes' list of favorite games.
- Nordic online bettors get more responsible gambling tools
August 22, 2018
Kindred Group sponsors development of new Gambling Therapy app in Nordic languages; Norway's Norsk Tipping extends Playscan deal.
Norway gets tough with online gambling payment processors
December 12, 2017
Norway to further restrict payments to int’l gambling sites
April 24, 2018