Tag Archives: Svenska Spel
- Yggdrasil signs Svenska Spel content agreement ahead of 2019 Swedish market regulation
October 5, 2018
Innovative gaming solutions supplier Yggdrasil has boosted its presence in the soon-to-be regulated Swedish market by agreeing to provide Svenska Spel.
- Most Swedes cite gambling products in favorite game survey
September 25, 2018
Sweden's gambling market posts modest gains in H1, while survey shows gambling products dominate Swedes' list of favorite games.
- Nordic online bettors get more responsible gambling tools
August 22, 2018
Kindred Group sponsors development of new Gambling Therapy app in Nordic languages; Norway's Norsk Tipping extends Playscan deal.
- Svenska Spel struggles despite online, mobile gambling gains
July 19, 2018
Sweden's erstwhile gambling monopoly Svenska Spel sees revenue fall 4% in Q2 despite online revenue up one-fifth and mobile revenue up 42%.
- Sweden’s gaming monopolies brace for liberalized market
July 4, 2018
Sweden's Svenska Spel and ATG gaming monopolies ink live casino deals with Evolution Gaming to bolster their offering ahead of market liberalization.
- Svenska Spel’s new CEO looking for an online gambling fight
June 26, 2018
Svenska Spel's new CEO Patrik Hofbauer looking forward to battle international online gambling competitors in Sweden's new liberalized market.
Christmas comes early: Sweden release draft gambling legislation
December 21, 2017
iGaming in Sweden clears EU hurdle
March 22, 2018
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
September 12, 2016