Tag Archives: Svenska Spel
- Svenska Spel’s 2017 revenue slips despite online, mobile surge
February 7, 2018
Sweden's state-owned online gambling monopoly Svenska Spel sees revenue dip in 2017 despite surge in online and mobile activity.
- Betsson trimming 160 staff; Svenska Spel’s future questioned
January 29, 2018
Swedish online gambling operator Betsson AB cutting 160 staff to make operation more efficient; Swedish gov't challenged over fate of Svenska Spel.
- Svenska Spel CEO Lennart Käll resigns ahead of market revamp
January 26, 2018
Lennart Käll, CEO of Swedish gambling monopoly Svenska Spel, stepping down after seven years, just ahead of market liberalization.
- Sporting Solutions announces pricing partnership with Svenska Spel
January 11, 2018
Sporting Solutions has today begun to supply Swedish lottery Svenska Spel with its outsourced pricing services (OPS).
- Int’l online operators control 1/4 of Sweden’s gambling market
November 15, 2017
International online gambling operators not holding a Swedish license -- i.e. all of them not named Svenska Spel -- control 1/4 of nation's gambling market.
- A slow but steady decline in Swedish gambling participation
November 9, 2017
New annual survey by Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen gaming regulatory body shows a slow but steady decline in gambling participation over the past four years.
Report: Sweden to end Svenska Spel online gambling monopoly
March 30, 2017
Gambling operators welcome Swedish liberalization roadmap
March 31, 2017
Sweden warns Metro: drop the gambling adverts or take the pain
December 15, 2017
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013