Tag Archives: Supreme Court
- Can sports books survive a 1% tax on handle?
January 17, 2018
Expert analysis of the impact that the proposed 1% on bets would have on sports book operators can be read here.
- New Jersey sports betting backers optimistic after Supreme Court hearing
December 4, 2017
Observers at Monday's US Supreme Court hearing suggest New Jersey's sports betting advocates got a favorable reception from at least five justices.
- The coming crash of the eSports Skins market
October 18, 2017
Skins are any virtual items players can earn by playing video games. The changes were only electronically skin deep – they gained the name “skins.
- Nevada legalizes Parimutuel Betting on eSports
October 17, 2017
This will cement how esports betting should take place in Nevada and save the esports from major problems in the future.
- Supreme Court will hear NJ Sports Betting case
October 16, 2017
The Supreme Court will hear NJ Sports Betting case an attempts by the NJ Legislature to legalize sports betting at racetracks and in casinos.
- US Supreme Court to hear sports betting oral arguments on Dec. 4
October 6, 2017
The US Supreme Court sets a December 4 date to hear oral arguments in New Jersey's latest bid to overturn the federal sports betting prohibition.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017