Tag Archives: Super Bowl LII
- Nevada sportsbooks Super Bowl handle record, net win tumbles
6 February 2018
Nevada sportsbooks beat previous Super Bowl betting handle record, but hold falls to a mere 0.7% thanks to Eagles money line bettors, high-scoring game.
- Oddsmakers expect second half to be higher scoring in Super Bowl
1 February 2018
Last year in Super Bowl 51, Patriots outscored the Atlanta Falcons 31-7 in the second half and overtime after overcoming a record 25-point deficit to win.
- Super Bowl LII betting odds: Underdog Philadelphia Eagles out to prove they’re not all bark
Philadelphia Eagles’ fans have been wearing lots of dog masks lately.
- From Brady’s missing jersey to Trump tweets: Super Bowl LII crazy prop bets
30 January 2018
The New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles are not the only ones that have come prepared for Sunday’s Super Bowl LII showdown.
- ‘Nipplegate’ still haunts Justin Timberlake: A Super Bowl LII betting guide
29 January 2018
People were left dumbfounded the last time Justin Timberlake performed during the Super Bowl halftime show 14 years ago.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
1 September 2017
Aaron Hernandez Mother Terri Worked At Sports Betting Ring
12 August 2013
Super Bowl Props: Coin toss, anthem odds on board
29 January 2019