Tag Archives: SunFirst Bank
- Former SunFirst Bank compliance officer claims she caused Black Friday
September 26, 2013
Former SunFirst Bank compliance officer claims she alerted federal authorities as to the online poker processing that led to Black Friday.
- Harry Reid denies involvement with Jeremy Johnson
January 15, 2013
Harry Reid has denied he has had any involvment in the federal case against Jeremy Johnson
- Black Friday banker Campos gets 3 months; New York, Texas credit betting busts
June 27, 2012
Black Friday banker John Campos sentenced to three months in prison; online credit betting operations in New York and Texas court actions
- The former Philanthropist and the hidden millions
February 21, 2012
Jeremy Johnson has been accused of hiding over $50million
- Black Friday case against Campos and Elie likely to go to trial in March
December 2, 2011
The trial of Black Friday indictees John Campos and Chad Elie will be heard in March 2012 following a federal court hearing on Thursday.
- Chris Ferguson files claim on behalf of Full Tilt companies worth almost $100m
November 15, 2011
Chris Ferguson has filed a claim for $100m on behalf of Full Tilt Poker
Does poker need the moral police?
July 20, 2017
Evil, cruel or flawed: Chris Ferguson is the WSOP POY
November 7, 2017