Tag Archives: Suffolk Downs
- Mohegan Sun loses bid to gain casino approval from state voters; Suffolk Downs left to reassess next move
November 6, 2013
However these referendums play out, Suffolk Downs and Mohegan Sun will have to carry the burden of having already been rejected by voters.
- Caesars completes sale of Macau golf course; Suffolk’s Massachusetts casino bid gets rejected
Caesars managed to do something no other casino operator in Macau has been able to do: take a huge loss.
- Suffolk Downs in talks with new casino operators
October 30, 2013
After its divorce with Caesars Entertainment, Suffolk Downs is in talks with several casino operators to be its new partner in Massachusetts
- Suffolk Downs cuts ties with Caesars on Massachusetts casino proposal
October 21, 2013
Suffolk Downs has dropped partner Caesars Entertainment from its Massachusetts casino proposal.
- Atlantic City has a sucktastic July as regional alternatives grow
August 11, 2012
Atlantic City revenue fell 9.5% in July while NYC's Resorts World casino had its best month ever and Maryland senate approves table games
- Casino chiefs resort to East Boston
July 7, 2010
Suffolk Downs' owners are planning a new $600 million Casino resort at the East Boston track, owing the Senate discussions
Wynn Resorts’ Boston casino hit with yet another lawsuit
September 18, 2018
Suffolk Downs and Mohegan Sun partner for Revere casino
November 28, 2013