Tag Archives: Suffolk Downs
- Suffolk Downs and Mohegan Sun partner for Revere casino
November 28, 2013
The details of the deal haven't been announced, but barring any hiccups, the Suffolk Downs-Mohegan Sun deal is expected to signed soon.
- Suffolk Downs and Revere re-open casino talks, East Boston up-in-arms
November 14, 2013
Talks between Suffolk Downs and Revere is the latest sign that both parties are prepared to move forward even without East Boston.
- Mohegan Sun loses bid to gain casino approval from state voters; Suffolk Downs left to reassess next move
November 6, 2013
However these referendums play out, Suffolk Downs and Mohegan Sun will have to carry the burden of having already been rejected by voters.
- Caesars completes sale of Macau golf course; Suffolk’s Massachusetts casino bid gets rejected
Caesars managed to do something no other casino operator in Macau has been able to do: take a huge loss.
- Suffolk Downs in talks with new casino operators
October 30, 2013
After its divorce with Caesars Entertainment, Suffolk Downs is in talks with several casino operators to be its new partner in Massachusetts
- Suffolk Downs cuts ties with Caesars on Massachusetts casino proposal
October 21, 2013
Suffolk Downs has dropped partner Caesars Entertainment from its Massachusetts casino proposal.
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017