Tag Archives: Suffolk Downs
- Wynn formalizes Boston casino license; Suffolk Downs announces closing date
September 18, 2014
Wynn Resorts formally inks Boston casino license; Suffolk Downs to end racing this month; casino friends and foes to debate before vote.
- Wynn win Boston casino license, Mohegan Sun gutted, Suffolk Downs to wind down
September 16, 2014
Wynn Resorts wins Boston-area casino license race, leaving Mohegan Sun disappointed and Suffolk Downs looking to wind down operations.
- Massachusetts voters don’t back casino repeal; Mohegan Sun called two-timers
September 4, 2014
A majority of Massachusetts voters don't support repeal of 2011 casino law; Mohegan Sun accused of two-timing Palmer landowner.
- Suffolk Downs and Mohegan Sun partner for Revere casino
November 28, 2013
The details of the deal haven't been announced, but barring any hiccups, the Suffolk Downs-Mohegan Sun deal is expected to signed soon.
- Suffolk Downs and Revere re-open casino talks, East Boston up-in-arms
November 14, 2013
Talks between Suffolk Downs and Revere is the latest sign that both parties are prepared to move forward even without East Boston.
- Mohegan Sun loses bid to gain casino approval from state voters; Suffolk Downs left to reassess next move
November 6, 2013
However these referendums play out, Suffolk Downs and Mohegan Sun will have to carry the burden of having already been rejected by voters.
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
Mohegan Sun wins South Korea casino license
February 26, 2016