Tag Archives: Studio City
- How Will Melco’s Studio City Do? Watch the Yuan
November 3, 2015
Melco continues to have the best fundamentals of the major Macau casinos, and the new Studio City can make those fundamentals even better.
- Melco Crown’s Studio City has VIPs on the red carpet, but not at its gaming tables
October 27, 2015
Grand opening of Melco Crown Entertainment's new Studio City resort features lots of VIPs on red carpet, none at its gaming tables.
- Studio City to open October 27; Melco Crown boss bullish on mass gaming market in Macau
October 26, 2015
Studio City will open in the most difficult period in Macau but Melco Crown’s boss remains positive regarding the mass gaming market.
- Studio City in Macau gets 250 gaming tables
October 21, 2015
he soon-to-open Studio City in Macau has finally received its gaming table allocation from the Macau government.
- Macau casino operators welcome new tables but analysts fear oversupply
October 14, 2015
Macau casino firms Melco Crown and Galaxy Entertainment reportedly in line for extra gaming tables but analysts fear oversupply.
- Studio City forms contingency plan for table allocation
August 12, 2015
Melco Crown's Studio City forms contingency plan in the possibility that its table allocation will be lower than anticipated.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018