Tag Archives: Studio City
- James Packer snaps up more stake in Crown Resorts
November 12, 2015
The mogul is boosting his stake in the Australian casino operator Crown Resorts Ltd. by 3 percentage points.
- Melco Crown profit plunges as CEO laments “very, very weak” Macau market
November 5, 2015
Melco Crown profit plunges 75% but CEO says Macau gov't now realizes market is in trouble; Melco's Taiwan subsidiary wins court victory.
- How Will Melco’s Studio City Do? Watch the Yuan
November 3, 2015
Melco continues to have the best fundamentals of the major Macau casinos, and the new Studio City can make those fundamentals even better.
- Melco Crown’s Studio City has VIPs on the red carpet, but not at its gaming tables
October 27, 2015
Grand opening of Melco Crown Entertainment's new Studio City resort features lots of VIPs on red carpet, none at its gaming tables.
- Studio City to open October 27; Melco Crown boss bullish on mass gaming market in Macau
October 26, 2015
Studio City will open in the most difficult period in Macau but Melco Crown’s boss remains positive regarding the mass gaming market.
- Studio City in Macau gets 250 gaming tables
October 21, 2015
he soon-to-open Studio City in Macau has finally received its gaming table allocation from the Macau government.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017