Tag Archives: stronach group
- Fantasy operator DerbyWars to pay Stronach up to $1m damages
June 14, 2017
Horseracing fantasy contest operator DerbyWars reaches settlement to pay racetrack operator Stronach Group up to $1m damages following court ruling.
- US federal court rules fantasy horseracing entry fees are wagers
May 18, 2017
A US federal judge rules that entry fees placed with horseracing fantasy site DerbyWars are wagers under the Interstate Horseracing Act of 1978.
- Stronach Group plans world’s richest horse race with $1m entry fee
May 17, 2016
Stronach Group says Pegasus World Cup will be world's priciest horse race, featuring 12 horses, each of which will pay $1m entry fee.
- Stronach Group files federal lawsuit v. DerbyWars horseracing fantasy site
December 3, 2015
Stronach Group files federal lawsuit v. fantasy site DerbyWars for violating Interstate Horseracing Act, says UIGEA carveout doesn't apply.
- Betfair buys US HRTV network, lets horses drive rally cars
February 18, 2015
Betfair acquires US-facing Horse Racing Television network from the Stronach Group, lets horses drive rally cars in new Cheltenham promo.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
December 24, 2015
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017