Tag Archives: stock market
- ‘FanDuel for stocks’ app draws ire of securities commission
October 17, 2016
A mobile phone app that offers “fantasy stock” contests is facing a $50,000 penalty on charges of illegally offering security-based swaps.
- Recommendations for 2015
December 30, 2014
2014 is ending with falling interest rates plummeting price inflation, plunging oil prices, and a stock market at record highs.
- MGM Volumes Reach Records, Signs of a Boom
November 4, 2014
Monetary developments over the last three weeks have been very interesting. Volumes at MGM are pushing record highs and still climbing.
- The MGM Economic Indicator is Flashing…Yellow
August 12, 2014
Customer volumes at MGM can be indicative, even predictive, of stock market declines. MGM is green but money supply is yellow, turning red.
- Apple to drag Facebook out of the dirt?
May 30, 2012
Apple could further integrate Facebook into their offering
- Where Facebook goes Zynga follows
May 23, 2012
Zynga's share price is following the lead that Facebook gives