Tag Archives: stijn flapper
- Dutch prosecutors seek four-year sentence for Sheriff Gaming CEO
October 13, 2018
Dutch prosecutors seek four-year sentence for Stijn Flapper, former of head of Sheriff Gaming/Bubble Group, for money laundering and illegal gambling.
- Ex-CEO of defunct Sheriff Gaming sues Dutch gov’t for €75m
January 10, 2017
Stijn Flapper, former CEO of defunct slots developer Sheriff Gaming, seeking €75m from Dutch gov't for illegal online gambling prosecution.
- Sheriff Gaming programmer says slots were configured to only pay out to owners’ family and friends
October 21, 2015
Dutch court ruling says owners of defunct Sheriff Gaming rigged their slots to pay jackpots to 'fake' players or family and friends.
- Blue Gem Gaming makeover fails as Dutch authorities seize Sheriff Gaming assets
April 16, 2014
Dutch authorities foil Sheriff Gaming's attempt to relaunch its 3D slots titles under supposedly unaffiliated startup Blue Gem Gaming.
- Sheriff CEO denied bail; Ira Rubin denied appeal; jailor, bookie or all of the above?
February 20, 2014
Dutch judge rejects Sheriff Gaming CEO Stijn Flapper bail request; payment processor Ira Rubin sentence appeal denied; Jailor or bookie?
- Dutch authorities arrest Sheriff Gaming CEO over money laundering investigation
November 16, 2013
Sheriff Gaming CEO Stijn Flapper and three other men arrested by Dutch police on suspicion of money laundering through gambling sites.
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017