Tag Archives: Steven Spartinos
- ORYX Gaming agrees new virtual content deal with Kiron Interactive
May 15, 2018
ORYX Gaming has put pen to paper with Kiron Interactive to integrate their complete virtual sports portfolio onto its iGaming Platform.
- New racing service launches in Africa
February 6, 2018
Kiron Interactive and Phumelela Gaming and Leisure Limited have agreed a partnership to launch a fixed odds betting channel.
- Kiron Interactive partners with at The Races
January 22, 2018
Kiron Interactive has struck a deal with UK racing broadcaster At The Races to supply its leading portfolio of virtual gaming content
- Kiron Interactive partners with Pinnacle
December 15, 2017
Specialist virtuals provider Kiron Interactive has put pen to paper on an agreement with leading online operator Pinnacle.
- Kiron Interactive awarded Romanian licence
September 4, 2017
The licence marks the provider’s commitment to local and regulated markets
- Kiron Interactive agrees Veikkaus deal
June 6, 2017
Specialist virtuals provider Kiron Interactive has been selected as a virtual sports supplier to Finnish betting operator Veikkaus.
Finland’s gaming monopoly’s sales fall on lottery disinterest
September 22, 2017
Finland’s slots jockeys will have to authenticate their identity
December 28, 2017
Kiron Interactive secures Argentina expansion with Ivisa
March 21, 2017