Tag Archives: Steve Williams
- Sportech emerges victorious in long-running £97M VAT case
May 6, 2016
Sportech has won this round in its drawn-out value added tax (VAT) repayment battle against Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HRMC).
- Caddy can’t get in the shade from the limelight
August 8, 2011
After his new client, Adam Scott, won, caddy Steve Williams got his share of the limelight
- Stevie become wanker after parting ways with Tiger
July 21, 2011
Tiger Woods' former caddy reacted like a bit of a wanker after being dropped by the former number one
- Open attack: can Tiger survive caddie whack?
July 14, 2010
With the UK tabloids, sponsors and even his own caddie rounding on Tiger Woods, victory in The Open at St Andrews would be probably his finest yet
- Tiger Woods to divorce disloyal caddie?
On the eve of the Open, Steve Williams has publicly criticised Tiger Woods' for his "substandard" putting, sparking rumours of the two parting company
Will Tiger Woods swing with the Hooters at the Masters
March 31, 2010
Cheating N Gambling: Golf’s Bad Boys
March 5, 2010
On Deck: The lonely island of Tiger Woods
February 9, 2015
Tiger Woods tipped as favorite to win US Open at Merion
June 13, 2013