Tag Archives: stephen sweeney
- Lesniak offers Straub lifeline on reopening Revel casino
February 8, 2017
New Jersey State Sen. Ray Lesniak introduces bill that would allow shuttered Revel casino to reopen without owner Glenn Straub needing a gaming license.
- Fears that Trump Taj Mahal casino could reopen following ‘union-busting’
October 11, 2016
New Jersey pols fear shuttered Trump Taj Mahal casino could reopen under different name with non-unionized workforce.
- North Jersey casino proponent frowns at passive supporters
August 11, 2016
After winning a bruising political battle this year, Sweeney is “disappointed” at North Jersey casinos supporters.
- New Jersey pols reach compromise on north Jersey casino plans
January 11, 2016
New Jersey politicians announce compromise deal on north Jersey casino plans, but delays mean bill requires 60% vote in both houses.
- Atlantic City casinos have mixed June; North Jersey expansion efforts stall
July 14, 2015
Atlantic City casinos have mixed June; state Senate prez says plans to authorize casinos in North Jersey appear dead for the year.
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018