Tag Archives: stephen hung
- Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong investment banker Stephen Hung walks away from floundering Macau luxury hotel project The 13, which needs more money to finish construction.
- The 13’s shares lose half their value after financing plan news
October 24, 2017
The company behind Macau's über-luxurious hotel project The 13 sees its shares lose half their value after announcing latest refinancing plan.
- Louis XIII preps for VIP influx by sending staff to Europe for butler training
August 30, 2015
Louis XIII Holdings sends staff to Europe for butler training, in keeping with latest Chinese status symbol: western etiquette.
- Macau’s priciest casino buys fleet of “most expensive” Rolls-Royce Phantoms
September 17, 2014
Macau's Louis XIII Holdings places $20m order for 30 Rolls-Royce Phantoms; Rémy Martin may put up a fight over Louis XIII name.
- PYE shareholders approve name change to Louis XIII Holdings (seriously)
April 5, 2013
PYE changes name to Louis XIII Holdings, refuses to disclose source of Macau gaming license
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017