Tag Archives: Star Vegas
- Donaco to appeal ruling over Star Vegas deal
August 23, 2019
Donaco International has attempted the Cambodian court to put the lease contract for the Star Vegas Resort and Club back, which an arbitrator ruled in favor of the Thai partners.
- Donaco Int’l FINALLY launches online gambling operations
August 30, 2018
Asian casino operator Donaco International launches long-delayed online gambling operators from Star Vegas venue in Poipet, Cambodia.
- Donaco wins casino lease case vs Thai shareholders
June 12, 2018
A Cambodian court has prevented Star Vegas's Thai vendors from terminating the casino’s 50-year land lease.
- Temporary freeze on Thai casino vendors’ Donaco shares stays
June 4, 2018
An Australian court has extended for five more months the freeze order on some 148 million Donaco shares held by several Thai vendors.
- Aussie court freezes Thai casino vendors’ shares in Donaco
April 3, 2018
An Australian court has stopped three Thai vendors of the Star Vegas casino business from disposing their shares in casino operator Donaco.
- Donaco CEO offers to take pay cut after VIP gambling plunge
February 28, 2018
Asian casino operator Donaco International books nine-figure loss in fiscal H1 thanks to $143m impairment on its Cambodian casino license.
Cambodia’s Golden Crown Casino narrowly avoids bomb plot
February 12, 2019
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
February 6, 2019
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
Cambodia added 52 new casino licenses in 2018
January 2, 2019
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017