Tag Archives: Star Vegas
- Donaco wins casino lease case vs Thai shareholders
June 12, 2018
A Cambodian court has prevented Star Vegas's Thai vendors from terminating the casino’s 50-year land lease.
- Temporary freeze on Thai casino vendors’ Donaco shares stays
June 4, 2018
An Australian court has extended for five more months the freeze order on some 148 million Donaco shares held by several Thai vendors.
- Aussie court freezes Thai casino vendors’ shares in Donaco
April 3, 2018
An Australian court has stopped three Thai vendors of the Star Vegas casino business from disposing their shares in casino operator Donaco.
- Donaco CEO offers to take pay cut after VIP gambling plunge
February 28, 2018
Asian casino operator Donaco International books nine-figure loss in fiscal H1 thanks to $143m impairment on its Cambodian casino license.
- Donaco to fill Star Vegas halls with 100 new gaming tables
July 24, 2017
Casino operator Donaco International is now looking to add 100 gaming tables to its flagship Star Vegas casino in Cambodia.
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017
Cambodia rescues 92 fighting cocks, then has them killed
December 28, 2017
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018