Tag Archives: stanleybet
- Romania Lottery GM fired after 10 days on the job
September 20, 2017
Romania's national lottery sacks its GM after only 10 days on the job; SuperBet raises millions via bond issue; Stanleybet subsidiary spanked by regulator.
- Beehive strikes Stanleybet deal
December 14, 2016
Gaming marketing optimization specialist Beehive is to supply its unique CRM tools to Stanleybet for implementation online.
- Romania posts igaming blacklist
July 6, 2015
Romania’s gambling regulator National Office for Gaming (ONJN) posted its first blacklist of online gambling websites.
- Stanleybet lose court fight over Italian betting license; VLT/AWP tax kicks in
January 22, 2015
European Court of Justice rejects Stanleybet complaint over shorter duration of new Italian betting licenses; new VLT/AWP tax kicks in.
- Betting shops make high street gains as Stanleybet open Liverpool shop
February 15, 2014
Betting shops top all comers in applications to convert unused high street retail space; Stanleybet returns to UK via Liverpool shop opening
- New Greek EC complaints; OPAP profit slumps; Intralot Taiwan lottery deal
May 29, 2013
Greece online gambling stance prompts complaints by RBA and EGBA; OPAP profit slumps on new tax; Intralot wins Taiwan lottery contract
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
September 17, 2016
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
European Commission washes its hands of online gambling
December 7, 2017