Tag Archives: Stanley Cup
- Stanley Cup odds update: Maple Leafs on top
November 27, 2018
The longest Cup-winning drought in the league belongs to the Original Six Toronto Maple Leafs, who last won it in 1967 but are +510 favorites.
- Stanley Cup odds: Maple Leafs add Tavares, become favorites
July 6, 2018
John Tavares has known to sign a seven-year, $77 million deal with his hometown Toronto Maple Leafs - who became the clear NHL free-agent winners.
- Erik Seidel offered Stanley Cup tickets, but with an odd catch
May 31, 2018
Eric Seidel scored hard-to-find Golden Knights tickets, but they came with a strange twist—he had to dress as Elvis Presley.
- Lightning look like team to beat for Stanley Cup according to oddsmakers
December 8, 2017
The Tampa Bay Lightning (19-6-2) became the first NHL team to reach 40 points and currently lead the league in goal differential.
- Capitals atop Stanley Cup odds over Blackhawks, Wild, Penguins
March 3, 2017
The Washington Capitals are well on their way to winning the Presidents’ Trophy for the third time in eight years, but that will not mean a thing
- NHL Betting Preview
September 25, 2014
NFL is still in its early stages so that’s given me enough time to study up on the NHL to see how it looks entering the 2014–2015 season.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017