Tag Archives: stanley choi
- 3 Barrels: Ramdin leaves Stars; $91m SCOOP; Asian home on the horizon
May 30, 2018
Victor Ramdin leaving through the back door, the 2018 SCOOP raising $91m in prize money, and a new Asian home is on the horizon.
- Baazov now says only two firms back Amaya takeover bid
November 25, 2016
David Baazov now says two Hong Kong-based firms have committed $3.45b to back his bid to acquire Amaya Gaming and take it private.
- Top Poker Stories of 2012
December 27, 2012
Jason Kirk gives us a rundown on 2012's biggest news in the poker industry, governments crack/back down, global growth, and forays into land-based gaming,
- Dealer’s Choice: Notable Poker Players of 2012
December 21, 2012
In poker news, Jason Kirk gives us a look at some of this years' most notable poker players.
- Macau High Stakes Challenge – Summary
September 1, 2012
Angelia Ong brings to us the highlights of the first Macau High Stakes Challenge. Stanley Choi became the first champion with US$5.6M prize.
- Stanley Choi wins Macau High Stakes Challenge title worth US$6,465,000
August 31, 2012
Stanley Choi wins the inaugural Macau High Stakes Challenge, defeating Zhu Guan Fei heads-up to earn HK$50.149m (US$6.465m).
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018