Tag Archives: stanley choi
- 3 Barrels: Ramdin leaves Stars; $91m SCOOP; Asian home on the horizon
30 May 2018
Victor Ramdin leaving through the back door, the 2018 SCOOP raising $91m in prize money, and a new Asian home is on the horizon.
- Baazov now says only two firms back Amaya takeover bid
25 November 2016
David Baazov now says two Hong Kong-based firms have committed $3.45b to back his bid to acquire Amaya Gaming and take it private.
- Top Poker Stories of 2012
27 December 2012
Jason Kirk gives us a rundown on 2012's biggest news in the poker industry, governments crack/back down, global growth, and forays into land-based gaming,
- Dealer’s Choice: Notable Poker Players of 2012
21 December 2012
In poker news, Jason Kirk gives us a look at some of this years' most notable poker players.
- Macau High Stakes Challenge – Summary
1 September 2012
Angelia Ong brings to us the highlights of the first Macau High Stakes Challenge. Stanley Choi became the first champion with US$5.6M prize.
- Stanley Choi wins Macau High Stakes Challenge title worth US$6,465,000
31 August 2012
Stanley Choi wins the inaugural Macau High Stakes Challenge, defeating Zhu Guan Fei heads-up to earn HK$50.149m (US$6.465m).
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018