Tag Archives: Stan James
- Kindred Group phasing out Stan James Online brand
October 5, 2017
The Kindred Group plans to phase out its Stan James Online brand and move its customers to Unibet, which will also assume Stan James' sponsorship deals.
- Betfred and Stan James to buy 359 Ladbrokes-Coral betting shops
October 16, 2016
Ladbrokes and Gala Coral Group to sell 359 betting shops to Betfred and Stan James for £55.5m, allowing Lads-Coral merger to proceed.
- 888 rebrands Dragonfish casino offering; Stan James faces “seven figure” rebrand
January 7, 2016
888 Holdings' Dragonfish B2B division rebrands casino offering as CasinoFlex; Stan James facing "seven figure" retail rebranding.
- Unibet acquires Stan James Online for £19m
July 10, 2015
Unibet Group Plc has signd an agreement to acquire the online gambling division of Stan James Group in a deal worth £19m ($29.3m)
- Sportech told to repay £93m to UK taxman; Stan James refutes sale talk
September 17, 2014
Sportech told to repay £93m to UK taxman, shares plummet; Stan James clarifies reports of Gibraltar layoffs, says no 'for sale' sign out.
- Ad men: Unibet up Aussie game; Stan James piss off Chester; Irish Lottery go guru; Betfred give you the finger
May 10, 2014
Unibet hire new Aussie ad team; Stan James graffiti pisses off Chester; Irish National Lottery's online guru; Betfred gives us the finger
Irish court rules all gambling debts are unenforceable
March 20, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016