Tag Archives: Stan James
- The online gambling fortune cookie principle
7 March 2018
Lee talks about his experience as a customer of Stan James during the recent migration to Unibet, focusing on Bernadette Jiwa's fortune cookie principle.
- Unibet welcome the luck of the Irish; goodbye Stan James
5 March 2018
Kindred's jewel in the crown Unibet open their cyber doors to online poker players in Ireland, and Stan James merges into the Unibet brand.
- Kindred Group phasing out Stan James Online brand
5 October 2017
The Kindred Group plans to phase out its Stan James Online brand and move its customers to Unibet, which will also assume Stan James' sponsorship deals.
- Betfred and Stan James to buy 359 Ladbrokes-Coral betting shops
16 October 2016
Ladbrokes and Gala Coral Group to sell 359 betting shops to Betfred and Stan James for £55.5m, allowing Lads-Coral merger to proceed.
- 888 rebrands Dragonfish casino offering; Stan James faces “seven figure” rebrand
7 January 2016
888 Holdings' Dragonfish B2B division rebrands casino offering as CasinoFlex; Stan James facing "seven figure" retail rebranding.
- Unibet acquires Stan James Online for £19m
10 July 2015
Unibet Group Plc has signd an agreement to acquire the online gambling division of Stan James Group in a deal worth £19m ($29.3m)
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
12 September 2016