Tag Archives: Stan James
- The online gambling fortune cookie principle
March 7, 2018
Lee talks about his experience as a customer of Stan James during the recent migration to Unibet, focusing on Bernadette Jiwa's fortune cookie principle.
- Unibet welcome the luck of the Irish; goodbye Stan James
March 5, 2018
Kindred's jewel in the crown Unibet open their cyber doors to online poker players in Ireland, and Stan James merges into the Unibet brand.
- Kindred Group phasing out Stan James Online brand
October 5, 2017
The Kindred Group plans to phase out its Stan James Online brand and move its customers to Unibet, which will also assume Stan James' sponsorship deals.
- Betfred and Stan James to buy 359 Ladbrokes-Coral betting shops
October 16, 2016
Ladbrokes and Gala Coral Group to sell 359 betting shops to Betfred and Stan James for £55.5m, allowing Lads-Coral merger to proceed.
- 888 rebrands Dragonfish casino offering; Stan James faces “seven figure” rebrand
January 7, 2016
888 Holdings' Dragonfish B2B division rebrands casino offering as CasinoFlex; Stan James facing "seven figure" retail rebranding.
- Unibet acquires Stan James Online for £19m
July 10, 2015
Unibet Group Plc has signd an agreement to acquire the online gambling division of Stan James Group in a deal worth £19m ($29.3m)
Gambling companies account for 10% of Swedish TV advertising
September 12, 2016
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017
World Chess Championship match names first betting partner
August 7, 2018