Tag Archives: springowl
- Ader to Amaya: reject Baazov bid, cut all ties with former CEO
December 7, 2016
Investor Jason Ader tells Amaya Gaming to reject takeover bid by "discredited former executive" David Baazov due to lack of transparency re financing.
- Bwin.party, Jason Ader reach truce over board composition
May 22, 2014
Bwin.party to add Daniel Silvers to its board and consider another Jason Ader nominee in exchange for Ader dropping bid for more changes.
- Ader draws first blood as Bwin.party announces board shakeup; Bodner departs
May 16, 2014
Jason Ader draws first blood in fight with Bwin.party as board announces departure of three members including Bwin co-founder Manfred Bodner
- Ladbrokes investors back Glynn; advisory firms back Ader’s Bwin.party nominees
May 10, 2014
Ladbrokes investors back CEO Richard Glynn; independent advisory firms back Jason Ader's nominees for Bwin.party's board of directors.
- Jason Ader accuses Bwin.party of pursuing strategy without understanding
May 6, 2014
Activist investor Jason Ader lays out 37-page argument for why Bwin.party is "pursuing a strategy without understanding" the consequences.
- Bwin.parts? Hedge fund interest suggests Bwin.party restructuring ahead
February 19, 2014
US hedge fund SpringOwl takes 6% stake in Bwin.party; seat on board prompts speculation that company is headed for restructuring.
PokerStars wins Portugal online poker, casino license
November 28, 2016
Activist investor Jason Ader puts Playtech in his sights
August 31, 2018
GVC wins Bwin.party bidding war as 888 throws in the towel
September 4, 2015