Tag Archives: springfield
- Illinois judge upholds gambling parlors, terminal operators split profit share
December 15, 2017
An Illinois County judge has junked a petition seeking to allow gambling parlors to negotiate their own profit-sharing deals.
- MGM opposes $300 million Connecticut casino plan
November 23, 2016
MGM Resorts International, which plans to open a $950-million casino complex in Springfield, is mulling on bringing Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods to court.
- MGM launches Ad blitz vs. Bradley Airport Casino project
August 25, 2016
MGM Resorts International has declared war against a proposed casino at Bradley International Airport.
- Connecticut calls for another casino across state border as MGM reduces Springfield resort project
October 21, 2015
After nixing the 25-story hotel tower proposal, MGM Resorts now wants to scale down the total square footage of the Springfield project.
- MGM releases first compliance report in Springfield; NH House committee OKs expanded gambling
April 23, 2015
MGM Resorts detailed the specifics of its compliance with its host community agreement with the city of Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Springfield mayor signs casino ethics ordinance; Wynn buys extra land for Mass. casino project
March 4, 2015
Springfield mayor has signed new casino ethics that will impose a ban on elected officials; Wynn buys extra land for Mass. casino project.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017