Tag Archives: sportsbooks
- Sportsbooks ride Bucs and Seahawks covers to profitable Week 2
September 17, 2013
Vegas' strong weekend came down to a pair of late games that stretched past their allotted time because of separate lightning storm delays.
- NFL’s Week 1 nets profitable day for sportsbooks
September 10, 2013
The Vegas books' biggest win for the day was the New England Patriots failing to cover the 10-point spread against the Buffalo Bills.
- South Point mobile betting app; Billy Walters says online sportsbooks rock
September 5, 2013
South Point launch Nevada mobile sports betting app; Billy Walters says online sports bet sites offer better value than Nevada sports books.
- Bookies cashing in on royal baby hysteria
July 22, 2013
With the Duchess of Cambridge not expected to give birth until August, the bookies are more than happy to take in more bets
- Pinnacle Sports IP-blocks US accounts; Nevada sportsbook data 1984-2011
November 12, 2012
Pinnacle Sports to IP-block US customers; UNLV research details history of sports betting at Nevada sportsbooks from 1984-2011.
- Books take another black eye on the weekend’s football action
November 6, 2012
From a potential Cowboys cover with the Falcons favored by 4.5 points and only up by 3…to unmitigated disaster.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019