Tag Archives: sportsbooks
- 2 more companies hope to launch sportsbooks in Pennsylvania
1 April 2019
Two more casinos are looking to launch sportsbooks in Pennsylvania and have submitted the requisite applications with the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- 1Click Games launches an online casino and sportsbook for Jumbobet
15 April 2015
1Click Games, has announced the launch of Jumbobet, new iGaming operator focused mainly on high rollers.
- NFL Week 2 Betting Results
16 September 2014
The public took another massive hit for the second week in a row, resulting in one of the biggest Week 1 and Week 2 wins for sportsbooks.
- Books smile after Mayweather dominates Maidana
15 September 2014
Floyd Mayweather Jr. dominated Marcos Maidana in their rematch over the weekend. It was vintage Mayweather from the get-go.
- NFL Week 1 Betting Results
8 September 2014
Bookies are in the process of sending thank-you cards to Ryan, Moreno & Jackson after they played huge parts in securing their victories.
- Vegas sportsbooks gearing up for 2014 World Cup
21 February 2014
Las Vegas sportsbooks are getting excited over the prospects of a record betting handle for the World Cup this coming July.
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
19 January 2018