Tag Archives: sportsbooks
- 1Click Games launches an online casino and sportsbook for Jumbobet
April 15, 2015
1Click Games, has announced the launch of Jumbobet, new iGaming operator focused mainly on high rollers.
- NFL Week 2 Betting Results
September 16, 2014
The public took another massive hit for the second week in a row, resulting in one of the biggest Week 1 and Week 2 wins for sportsbooks.
- Books smile after Mayweather dominates Maidana
September 15, 2014
Floyd Mayweather Jr. dominated Marcos Maidana in their rematch over the weekend. It was vintage Mayweather from the get-go.
- NFL Week 1 Betting Results
September 8, 2014
Bookies are in the process of sending thank-you cards to Ryan, Moreno & Jackson after they played huge parts in securing their victories.
- Vegas sportsbooks gearing up for 2014 World Cup
February 21, 2014
Las Vegas sportsbooks are getting excited over the prospects of a record betting handle for the World Cup this coming July.
- Sportsbooks ride Steelers to positive gains in Week 15 in the NFL
December 17, 2013
Sportsbooks posted healthy returns in to early afternoon games only to see their winnings come crashing down with the late afternoon games.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017
Aaron Hernandez Mother Terri Worked At Sports Betting Ring
August 12, 2013