Tag Archives: sports lottery
- Mainland China lottery sales climb to $36B in H1 2018
July 25, 2018
Lottery business in mainland China remained robust in the first half of 2018, with sales climbing 19.6 percent during the first six months of the year.
- China’s sports lottery demolishes World Cup sales record
July 18, 2018
China's sports lottery sales hit RMB46.34b (US$6.9b) during the 2018 FIFA World Cup, nearly quadruple the total generated during the 2014 event.
- Asian World Cup betting arrest tourney reaches the quarters
July 5, 2018
The pace of Asian police arrests of World Cup bookies and bettors nearing fever pitch as the tournament reaches the quarter-finals.
- China’s sports lottery World Cup sales could top $7.5b
July 3, 2018
China's sports lottery sales over the first two weeks of the 2018 FIFA World Cup nearly double the 2014 tally, and full tourney sales could hit $7.5b.
- Where have all the illegal Chinese World Cup bookies gone?
June 26, 2018
Despite the 2018 FIFA World Cup getting nearly into the knockout stage, neither Macau nor China has yet made a sizeable illegal betting bust.
- World Cup pushes China’s sports lottery to record sales
June 23, 2018
The first week of the 2018 FIFA World Cup resulted in a 126% rise in China's sports lottery sales, with the first three days setting new sales records.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013