Tag Archives: sports lottery
- 500.com losses mount as China’s online lottery freeze drags on
May 15, 2018
Chinese online sports lottery operator 500.com inks first land-based lottery terminal deal as it enters fourth year of China's online lottery suspension.
- China’s sports lottery bettors gear up for another World Cup
April 26, 2018
China's sports lottery drives Q1 lottery sales; Beijing firm launches China's first daily sports betting podcast; China Vanguard inks Hainan lottery deal.
- 500.com seeks China land-based sports lottery deals
March 6, 2018
Online sports lottery operator 500.com inks deal to pursue land-based business with China's provincial sports lottery administration centres.
- China state-run broadcaster slams online lottery suspension
January 24, 2018
China's sports lottery is poised to overtake welfare lottery sales, while state broadcaster CCTV offers rare public criticism of online lottery suspension.
- China offers more hints re restarting online lottery sales
November 28, 2017
China's Ministry of Finance meets with Spanish gaming regulators to discuss how to control online "lottery activity and other games."
- China’s lottery firms still waiting for Beijing to resume online sales
November 14, 2017
Chinese lottery firms 500.com and AGTech reaping the benefits of diversification as they wait for Beijing to lift 'temporary' suspension of lottery sales.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017