Tag Archives: sports lottery
- China’s August lottery sales extend 2019 slump, worse to come
September 30, 2019
China's lottery sales fall 18.5% year-on-year in August, and worse is to come as government shuts down lottery ops for National Holiday celebration.
- AGTech Holdings to provide hardware to two Chinese provinces
September 25, 2019
The deal makes AGTech one of the leading Chinese hardware suppliers.
- China’s sports lottery sales fall by half with no World Cup boost
September 1, 2019
China's lottery sales a 40% dip in July as sports lottery sales fall by more than one-half without the excitement of a FIFA World Cup.
- China’s lottery sales plunge in June without World Cup boost
July 26, 2019
China's lottery sales plunged nearly 41% in June based on poor comparisons with June 2018, which enjoyed a considerable World Cup boost.
- China’s lottery sales suffer second month of double-digit declines
May 22, 2019
China's lottery sales fall 13.7% in April, the second straight month of double-digit declines, in part due to restrictions on 'high-frequency' games.
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
500.com buys Maltese parent of Multilotto.com
May 26, 2017
Multilotto announce launch of Bitcoin Lottery
January 12, 2018