Tag Archives: sports lottery
- China’s lottery sales suffer second month of double-digit declines
May 22, 2019
China's lottery sales fall 13.7% in April, the second straight month of double-digit declines, in part due to restrictions on 'high-frequency' games.
- China sports lottery contract goes to AGTech
May 20, 2019
AGTech just received a big contract to augment reality products for the China Sports Lottery.
- China lottery sales fall for second month, corrupt official sentenced
April 23, 2019
China's lottery sales fell for the second straight month in March, while a former welfare lottery official gets 17 years for corruption.
- China lottery sales decline sharply following positive January
April 2, 2019
China’s lottery sales have been on the rise, seeing significant profits throughout 2018 and into January of this year, but February proved to buck the trend.
- China’s 2018 lottery sales up one-fifth on sports lottery strength
January 25, 2019
China's lottery sales jump by one-fifth to $75.8b in 2018, driven primarily by the sports lottery product, which shot up nearly 37% last year.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
China mulls legalized gambling on cash-strapped Hainan Island
February 2, 2018