Tag Archives: sports gambling
- Gamblers and sportsbooks both win in Illinois-Akron matchup
September 3, 2019
Sports gambling fans who took a piece of the action in the recent college football game between the Illinois Fighting Illini and the Akron Zips out of Ohio walked away with some decent spending money.
- LA Rams teases new sports gambling app
August 12, 2019
The LA Rams are introducing its own version of a sports gambling solution, “Rams Pick‘em.”
- DFS legislation loses traction in Louisiana over sports gambling
June 7, 2019
Both the House and the Senate dedicated time to the subject, assigning committee members this past Wednesday to hash out differences on a DFS bill, House Bill 459.
- Prosecuting under the updated U.S. Federal Wire Act won’t be easy
January 18, 2019
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) recently decided to change course on its position of the Federal Wire Act.
- UFC Fight Pass increases content thanks to several key deals
January 3, 2019
The UFC allows fan to capture all the exciting and blood-splattering activity through its digital subscription service, the UFC Fight Pass.
- US lawmaker pushes DOJ to get involved with sports gambling
November 19, 2018
Wisconsin Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner wants to know where the DOJ stands on sports gambling and is demanding to know where the department stands on the Wire Act.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017