Tag Archives: sports gambling
- DFS legislation loses traction in Louisiana over sports gambling
June 7, 2019
Both the House and the Senate dedicated time to the subject, assigning committee members this past Wednesday to hash out differences on a DFS bill, House Bill 459.
- Prosecuting under the updated U.S. Federal Wire Act won’t be easy
January 18, 2019
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) recently decided to change course on its position of the Federal Wire Act.
- UFC Fight Pass increases content thanks to several key deals
January 3, 2019
The UFC allows fan to capture all the exciting and blood-splattering activity through its digital subscription service, the UFC Fight Pass.
- US lawmaker pushes DOJ to get involved with sports gambling
November 19, 2018
Wisconsin Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner wants to know where the DOJ stands on sports gambling and is demanding to know where the department stands on the Wire Act.
- Tennessee politician drafts sports gambling bill, voters elect anti-gambling governor
November 15, 2018
A House Bill, House Bill 1 (H.B. 1), in Tennessee looks to capture a piece of the growing sports gambling market.
- CBS looks at sports gambling to improve ad revenue
August 8, 2018
CBS CEO Lee Moonves, current CEO at CBS, predicts that sports gambling will provide a huge boost in advertising revenue for the broadcaster.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019