Tag Archives: sports gambling
- CBS looks at sports gambling to improve ad revenue
August 8, 2018
CBS CEO Lee Moonves, current CEO at CBS, predicts that sports gambling will provide a huge boost in advertising revenue for the broadcaster.
- Sweeping changes could come to Australia’s sports gambling market
August 2, 2018
Recommended changes to Australia's sports gambling could have wide-spread implications on punters, as well as on players.
- PGA head acknowledges support of legalized sports gambling
April 13, 2018
Jay Monahan, commissioner for the PGA Tour, said that the association would support legalized sports gambling.
- NBA owners support Silver’s gambling stance; Proposed Vegas NHL team would be an expansion franchise
March 5, 2015
NBA owners supports Adam Silver for pushing legalized sports betting in the US; Proposed Vegas NHL team would be an expansion franchise.
- Sports gambling hot topic at Sloan Conference
March 2, 2015
One question posed at this year’s MIT Sloan Conference paints a picture on how analytics can have a sophisticated effect on sports betting.
- Beacon Securities analyst believes TheScore has the potential to thrive in sports gambling
September 19, 2014
Beacon Securities Analyst Vahan Ajamian believes that TheScore may be in a good position to enter the online sports-betting market.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017