Tag Archives: sports books
- Books promote aggressive but risky deals ahead of Cheltenham
March 12, 2013
This year could potentially be a bloodbath for the books because of the unique odds given to four short-price favorites to open the festival.
- Vegas books on the plus side of NFL playoff action over the weekend
January 15, 2013
Las Vegas sportsbooks hits on winning NFL weekend despite getting punched to the gut by the results of the New England Patriots' covering the 9.5-point spread
- London Olympics proves golden for UK sports books
August 14, 2012
The Olympics turned up great business for numerous sports books in the UK
- Euro 2012: Spain’s trashing of Italy in finals means bad day for some books
July 4, 2012
Spain dominates Italy, 4-0, to secure its third international title in a row, further cementing its claim as the greatest football team ever
- Vegas books release 2012 NFL win totals
June 4, 2012
The biggest win totals for the new season were handed down to the two prohibitive Super Bowl favorites: the New England Patriots and the Green Bay Packers.
- Nevada sports books get the okay to take ‘nontraditional’ wagers
February 4, 2011
Nevada Gaming Control Commission unanimously approves amending regulations to allow state sports books to accept wagers on 'nontraditional' events, gaming industry news.
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Tara Reid Back In Bikini At The Palms Casino Resort
May 31, 2010