Tag Archives: sports bookmaker
- Bookies hit for £20 million by football punters
March 24, 2014
FOOTBALL PUNTERS have taken the bookmaking industry to the cleaners once again, according to Ladbrokes.
- Sports arbitrage bookmaker Yobetit announces Nikolai Livori as new CEO
Yobetit has announced the appointment of Mr Nikolai Livori as CEO effective immediately.
- William Hill online revenue up 25% in Q1
April 29, 2010
William Hill has announced that online revenue for the 13 weeks to end of March was up 25%, with operating profit up 51% and new accounts also up 31%
- Bookmakers lay odds on who gets it on with Cheryl Cole
February 25, 2010
The divorce papers have yet to be drawn up and already the odds on Cheryl Cole's next squeeze are out. Classy bookmaking.
- William Hill introduces £10m scratchcard giveaway
January 7, 2010
William Hill has launched a £10m scratchcard promotion to coincide with the end of the football season with free bets of up to £1,000 available
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014