Tag Archives: Sportingbet
- William Hill profit falls in Q4, rises in 2014, Aussie brand consolidation (again)
20 January 2015
William Hill profit falls 7% in Q4 and rises 11% in 2014; Hills' Aussie brands to be consolidated.
- Shane Warne Leaves 888Poker
6 January 2015
Australian cricket legend, Shane Warne, has parted ways with the online poker room 888Poker after six years with the Gibraltar based outfit.
- Sportingbet, EveryMatrix ink social betting deals; BUX battles the stock market
28 November 2014
Sportingbet inks social sports betting deal with Wikibetting; Everymatrix platform adds Favourit; Bux battles over the stock market.
- Tabcorp pays $105m for ACTTAB but Bulgaria’s blacklist comes free
30 July 2014
Australian betting operator Tabcorp pays $105m for ACTTAB; Tabcorp domain one of 10 new additions to Bulgarian online gambling blacklist.
- GVC Holdings says the 2014 FIFA World Cup is the gift that keeps on giving
16 July 2014
GVC Holdings posts enviable Q2 earnings thanks to 2014 FIFA World Cup, which also produced significant increases in new customer ranks.
- Betfair octopus ping-pong; Sportingbet pump up Warne’s bulbous buttocks
6 June 2014
Betfair makes octopus the star of new World Cup marketing campaign; Sportingbet Australia find new way to humiliate ex-cricketer Shane Warne
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
30 January 2019