Tag Archives: Sportingbet
- Betsafe sponsor Man City; Stoiximan bring end to OPAP sponsorship monopoly
15 October 2015
Betsafe new betting partner of Man City FC; Stoiximan-Olympiacos deal breaks OPAP sponsorship monopoly; Sportingbet's Greek basketball deal.
- Sportingbet resolves Irish betting breach; 5Dimes exits UK market
21 August 2015
Sportingbet resolves Irish online betting breach; 5Dimes informs UK customers of "business decision" to stop taking their action.
- GVC sued over aborted Canadian online gambling joint venture
18 August 2015
GVC Holdings sued by Montreal-based 37 Entertainment over aborted joint venture involving two Sportingbet-branded Canadian-facing sites.
- GVC Holdings celebrates boffo 2014, eyes acquiring “something like” Bwin.party
23 March 2015
GVC Holdings celebrates "resounding success" in 2014 and eyes potential acquisition of "something like" Bwin.party.
- iSoftBet provides content for 666BET and Metro Play
11 March 2015
iSoftBet announced its agreement to provide branded slots and premium content for 666BET and its Metro Play brand.
- Sportingbet Rebrands as William Hill; Sportsbet apologizes to Bruce Jenner
24 February 2015
William Hill has announced the rebranding of its acquired Australian betting firms Sportingbet, Centrebet and TomWaterhouse under its name.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018