Tag Archives: Sportingbet
- Shared Experience – When faced a new employee with two qualified candidates who do you choose?
17 January 2017
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Andy McIver Former sportingbet CEO pick an employee who fits in the culture of the organization.
- Shared Experience – What is one mistake leaders make more frequently than others?
4 January 2017
In this Episode of Shared Experience, Andy McIver former sportingbet CEO stresses out that being too timid is one of the most common mistake leader make.
- Shared Experience – How to keep inspiration alive in a larger organisation?
20 December 2016
In this Episode of Shared Experience, Andy McIver former sportingbet CEO reasoned out that it is important in a large organisation to delegate work
- Shared Experience – How to encourage creative thinking and innnovation in an organisation?
13 December 2016
In this Episode of Calvinayre’s Shared Experience, Andy McIver Former sportingbet CEO mentioned the way he empower his people.
- GVC could face class action suit over aborted Canadian joint venture
19 April 2016
GVC Holdings faces potential Canadian class action lawsuit stemming from aborted Sportingbet joint venture with 37 Entertainment.
- Calvin Ayre looks back at A Century of iGaming at the Malta iGaming Seminar
17 November 2015
Calvin Ayre takes part in A Century of iGaming panel at the 2015 Malta iGaming Seminar, predicts bright future for Bitcoin, eSports and VR.
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
9 September 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017