Tag Archives: SportCaller
- SportCaller extends William Hill partnership with £1m Golden Race
March 8, 2019
SportCaller, the free-to-play (FTP) sports-game specialist, has extended its partnership with William Hill ahead of the Cheltenham Festival by launching a new game, Golden Race.
- FanDuel partners with SportCaller for March Madness basketball
February 25, 2019
SportCaller, the free-to-play (FTP) sports-game provider, has announced a new partnership with U.S. operator FanDuel.
- SportCaller unveils its new easy-to-deploy platform with darts FTP for Coral
December 11, 2018
Leading free-to-play specialist powers Coral’s £1m Smart Money Series, starting with £100k darts game for the World Championship.
- SportCaller boosts retention with new William Hill-Racing Post partnership
November 15, 2018
FTP specialist partners with leading horse racing and betting operators to drive acquisition and retention via Lucky7 game.
- SportCaller extends partnership with William Hill for Football21
March 9, 2018
SportCaller has struck a deal with William Hill to deliver a new game, Football21, to optimise the operator’s thriving customer base.
- RISQ and SportCaller launch World Cup Jackpot Games
February 5, 2018
RISQ and SportCaller have unveiled a series of World Cup prediction games which promise to add a new dimension to player-retention.