Tag Archives: sponsorships
- Why I Believe Poker and eSports Have an Ethical Obligation to Choose Sponsors Wisely
October 6, 2015
Lee Davy shares his opinion on why he believes eSports and poker organisations have an ethical responsibility to select sponsors.
- Nitrogen Sponsors Vega Squadron
September 2, 2015
Nitrogen is beyond excited to be able to announce their brand new partnership with eSports team Vega Squadron.
- Mansion, Matchbook and Interwetten firm up football sponsorships
July 14, 2015
Mansion Group is Crystal Palace FC's new main sponsor; Matchbook shirt deal with Brentwood FC; Interwetten picks up SV Grödig from bakery.
- SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
Asian betting operator SBOBET exiting UK market ahead of licensing changes; 12Bet pulls sportsbook, keeps casino open pending application.
- UK wiggle room on sports sponsorship for Asian online gambling firms
July 14, 2014
UK Gambling Commission says online betting operators who block UK punters may have legal right to maintain partnerships with UK sports teams
- Optimal Payments sponsor Crystal Palace as Asian gambling firms face deadline
July 8, 2014
Optimal Payments ink two-year shirt deal with Crystal Palace FC; UK Gambling Commission holds firm on 'no advertising-only' licenses.
Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
January 11, 2018
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018
Neteller, Skrill’s Mastercard crackdown to benefit Bitcoin
November 22, 2016
Interview with Optimal Payments’ President and CEO Joel Leonoff
September 24, 2014