Tag Archives: sponsorship
- Major League Soccer, MGM join forces for sports gambling
March 20, 2019
The casino giant MGM Resorts has scored another sports partner, this time with Major League Soccer (MLS).
- SportPesa announced as new FAI partner
March 15, 2019
The Football Association of Ireland has announced a new partnership with SportPesa, the global technology and entertainment company.
- PGA Tour open to gambling tie-ups; BetEasy inks NBA deal
February 27, 2019
The PGA Tour now open to gambling sponsorships, but not with "pure sportsbooks or bookmakers;" NBA inks BetEasy for Australian wagering partnership.
- New York Jets first NFL team to partner with online gambling site
October 30, 2018
The National Football League's New York Jets ink sponsorship deal with 888 Holdings; Caesars announces deal with New Jersey Devils, Philadelphia 76ers.
- Golden Knights partner with William Hill in NHL betting first
September 18, 2018
Las Vegas Golden Knights partner with sportsbook operator William Hill US in the National Hockey League's first sports betting partnership.
- UK gambling operators warned (again) about under-18 footie ads
September 7, 2018
UK gambling and advertising regulators warn gambling operators to knock off the promotion of their business on under-18 football websites.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018
UK gambling operators face stiff fines for breaching ad codes
January 26, 2018
Bet365 signs sponsorship deals with 10 La Liga soccer clubs
August 6, 2018