Tag Archives: sponsorship
- NHL’s Seattle expansion team connects with local casino
31 October 2019
The still nameless NHL expansion team in Seattle, Washington may be missing its identity, but it isn’t missing any of the action.
- 10bet is Juventus official gaming and betting partner for next 3 football seasons
19 September 2019
10bet has become the official gaming and betting partner of Italian football giants Juventus, one of the world’s most successful clubs and among the most popular brands in global sport.
- 32Red’s UK football sponsorships to promote responsible gambling
17 September 2019
The Kindred Group's 32Red brand will use its five UK football sponsorships to promote responsible gambling messages on team jerseys.
- 1xBet fall out has two more soccer clubs calling it quits
10 September 2019
Tottenham Hotspur of the Premier League, along with Liverpool and Chelsea, has called it quits with their relationship with 1xBet.
- Gambling and shirt sponsorship – Huddersfield Town pay the price
6 September 2019
Huddersfield Town Football Club have received a fine of £50,000 by the English Football Association for wearing a kit that breached advertising regulations.
- The NFL’s Buffalo Bills now have an official casino partner
2 September 2019
The Buffalo Bills is the latest team to jump into the gambling arena, announcing last Friday that it had teamed up with the Seneca Nation.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
24 February 2018
Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
6 September 2018
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
19 October 2018