Tag Archives: sponsorship
- Kindred Group phasing out Stan James Online brand
October 5, 2017
The Kindred Group plans to phase out its Stan James Online brand and move its customers to Unibet, which will also assume Stan James' sponsorship deals.
- UK Labour party pledges to end football gambling sponsorships
September 6, 2017
The UK Labour Party's Tom Watson vows to prohibit gambling companies from sponsoring football clubs if voters return party to power.
- Bwin pop Inter Milan’s betting partnership cherry
August 30, 2017
GVC Holdings' flagship betting brand Bwin becomes Inter Milan's first official betting partner; Bwin Russia holding off on shirt deals for the moment.
- Uruguay pol peeved at Sportingbet football sponsorship
July 11, 2017
A Uruguayan politician urges the government to crack down on online sportsbook Sportingbet's sponsorship of local football powerhouse.
- Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017
Betfair inks betting partnership with Italian football stars Juventus; Unibet new principal partner of Aston Villa FC; Bwin sponsor German's 3.Liga.
- Gambling sites fight tooth and claw over UK football shirt deals
June 28, 2017
As new UK football seasons loom, betting sites fight tooth and claw for the chance to get their logos on the shirts of prominent teams.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Bodog sponsor Ayr United for 7th year
June 27, 2017
BREAKING NEWS – Bodog.com seized by Homeland Security
February 28, 2012