Tag Archives: sponsorship
- FA charges Newcastle United over Fun88 logo on youth shirts
March 22, 2018
The Football Association charge Newcastle United FC with violating kit rules after Fun88 logos appeared on under-18 team's shirts.
- Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018
The Gaelic Athletic Association, Ireland's top amateur sports body, overwhelmingly votes to prohibit all betting and gambling sponsorship deals.
- Vwin sponsor AC Milan; UK online betting sponsorship own goal
January 9, 2018
Philippine-licensed online gambling operator Vwin new Asian partner of AC Milan; UK online betting firms score own goal with youth team photos.
- Kindred Group phasing out Stan James Online brand
October 5, 2017
The Kindred Group plans to phase out its Stan James Online brand and move its customers to Unibet, which will also assume Stan James' sponsorship deals.
- UK Labour party pledges to end football gambling sponsorships
September 6, 2017
The UK Labour Party's Tom Watson vows to prohibit gambling companies from sponsoring football clubs if voters return party to power.
- Bwin pop Inter Milan’s betting partnership cherry
August 30, 2017
GVC Holdings' flagship betting brand Bwin becomes Inter Milan's first official betting partner; Bwin Russia holding off on shirt deals for the moment.
Russian betting industry icon Oleg Zhuravsky dies suddenly
March 17, 2017
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017