Tag Archives: Spillemyndigheden
- Denmark gambling market a case of online gain, land-based pain
May 17, 2019
Denmark's gambling market is a clear case of online gain and land-based pain in the first quarter of 2019, as overall market rises 4.5%.
- Denmark gambling regulator warns licensees re bonus offers
April 15, 2019
Denmark's Spillemyndigheden regulatory agency warns its online gambling licensees to ensure their 'free' bonus offers aren's misleading customers.
- Danish Gambling Authority orders 25 sites blocked
April 4, 2019
The Danish gambling regulator has dropped the hammer on a number of websites it says has been operating illegally in the country.
- Denmark gambling regulator hails success against illegal market
January 2, 2019
Denmark's gambling regulatory agency hails victory in fight against illegal online gambling market, says number of offending sites is 'continuously low."
- Sports betting drives Denmark’s regulated gambling market in Q2
October 3, 2018
Denmark's regulated gambling market reports double-digit growth in Q2, as betting surges on World Cup excitement and new animal-based racing markets.
- Online gambling claimed half of Denmark’s 2017 market revenue
April 18, 2018
Online gambling accounted for 51.5% of Denmark's overall gambling market revenue in 2017, while sports betting spend outpaced the EU average.
Denmark ISPs ordered to block online gambling domains
February 6, 2018
Mr Green to enter Denmark via Dansk Underholdning deal
February 7, 2017