Tag Archives: Spillemynddigheden
- PokerStars Secure One Year Danish Sports Betting License
7 December 2015
PokerStars continue to roll out their nonpoker products with news of a one-year license agreement with Spillemynddigheden.
- Casino vertical drives growth in Danish online gambling market
20 August 2015
Denmark's regulated online gambling market reported 25% revenue growth in Q2, driven by casino and sports betting, while poker flatlined.
- UK Gambling Commission appoints Ofgem’s Sarah Harrison as new CEO
12 June 2015
UK Gambling Commission names Ofgem senior partner Sarah Harrison as new CEO; UKGC awards license to Nektan, inks deal with Danish regulator.
- Danish regulated market gets a boost from online casino growth
3 June 2015
Denmark reports online casino growth of 22% in Q1; Danish gaming regulator partners with France's ARJEL; Amaya slots deal with Spillehallen.
- World Cup boosts Denmark’s online gambling market by 20% in 2014
11 March 2015
Denmark's regulated online gambling market grows 20% in 2014 as the FIFA World Cup boosts sports betting by 29%.
- Denmark’s Online Poker Numbers Dip in Q2
13 August 2014
Denmark’s online poker numbers drop for the second consecutive year, according to Danish gambling authority Spillemynddigheden.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014