Tag Archives: Spillemynddigheden
- PokerStars Secure One Year Danish Sports Betting License
December 7, 2015
PokerStars continue to roll out their nonpoker products with news of a one-year license agreement with Spillemynddigheden.
- Casino vertical drives growth in Danish online gambling market
August 20, 2015
Denmark's regulated online gambling market reported 25% revenue growth in Q2, driven by casino and sports betting, while poker flatlined.
- UK Gambling Commission appoints Ofgem’s Sarah Harrison as new CEO
June 12, 2015
UK Gambling Commission names Ofgem senior partner Sarah Harrison as new CEO; UKGC awards license to Nektan, inks deal with Danish regulator.
- Danish regulated market gets a boost from online casino growth
June 3, 2015
Denmark reports online casino growth of 22% in Q1; Danish gaming regulator partners with France's ARJEL; Amaya slots deal with Spillehallen.
- World Cup boosts Denmark’s online gambling market by 20% in 2014
March 11, 2015
Denmark's regulated online gambling market grows 20% in 2014 as the FIFA World Cup boosts sports betting by 29%.
- Denmark’s Online Poker Numbers Dip in Q2
August 13, 2014
Denmark’s online poker numbers drop for the second consecutive year, according to Danish gambling authority Spillemynddigheden.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016