Tag Archives: Spectrum Gaming Group
- Spectrum Gaming Group takes on expert role with ICE North America
18 April 2019
Michael Pollock, Managing Director of Spectrum Gaming Group will grace the inaugural edition of ICE North America on May 13-15 in Boston, MA, USA.
- Clarion Events names Spectrum Gaming Group as Global Advisory Partner
25 May 2016
Clarion, which organises events in the international gaming industry, has named Spectrum Gaming Group as Global Advisory Partner.
- CTBA Chair Leslie Lohse to Participate in Inaugural Tribal iGaming Symposium
25 February 2014
Pechanga.net and Spectrum Gaming Group will host the inaugural iGaming Legislative Symposium, at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
- Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
5 January 2014
Caesars Entertainment files fresh accusations of bias by Massachusetts Gaming Commission chairman Stephen Crosby in favor of Wynn Resorts.
- Pechanga.net and Spectrum Gaming Group to Host Inaugural iGaming Legislative Symposium in California Feb 2014
9 October 2013
Pechanga.net and Spectrum Gaming Group have been unveiled as hosts of the inaugural iGaming Legislative Symposium to be held Feb 27 2014.
- Inaugural Tribal iGaming Legislative Symposium Will Explore the Future of Online Gaming Legalization
8 October 2013
Pechanga.net and Spectrum Gaming Group will host the iGaming Legislative Symposium at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel in Sacramento, CA.
G2E Las Vegas 2016 Day 4 Recap
30 September 2016
Victor Rocha updates us on Califonia’s Online Gambling Industry
3 December 2013
Victor Rocha talks on tribes and US regulation
22 May 2013