Tag Archives: spain
- Maryland’s newest casino earns over $50m for third month
July 6, 2017
Maryland's six casinos earn $130.5m in June, while MGM's National Harbor tops $50m for third month; Cordish still waiting on Madrid approval.
- Hard Rock Int’l sole remaining bidder for Spanish casino license
July 3, 2017
Hard Rock International is reportedly the sole bidder to operate a casino in the Spanish region of Catalan near Barcelona.
- European Union online poker liquidity deal due on July 6
June 30, 2017
Gaming regulators in France, Italy, Portugal and Spain announce they will sign an online poker liquidity sharing deal in Rome on July 6.
- The International set to exceed $20m; Vodafone opens esports channel
June 29, 2017
The Dota 2 International prize pool looking set to breach the $20m barrier and Vodafone opens a new esports channel in Spain.
- Melco-Hard Rock give up on Spain casino, double-down on Cyprus
June 26, 2017
The Melco International-Hard Rock International tandem sign Cyprus casino contract, withdraw bid for casino license in Spain's Catalan region.
- NetEnt adds table games to Spanish content portfolio as it celebrates second anniversary in growing market
June 13, 2017
NetEnt, this month add table games to its content in offering in Spain as it marks its second anniversary in the regulated territory.
NetEnt succeeds because of the purple cow
March 28, 2017