Tag Archives: spain
- Codere sues bwin in Spanish court; 888 keeps Levy on board to avoid Wink payout
April 14, 2011
Spain's proposed gaming law approved by Congress; Codere sues bwin, Real Madrid for unfair competition; Gigi Levy on 888 board to avoid Wink payout
- Rank Group’s £154m tax payday; Swedes win online; Spaniards lose on TV
March 23, 2011
Rank Group earns £154m tax refund; report urges Sweden to liberalize online gambling market; new Gambling Commission head; Spanish football strike, online sports news.
- Sportingbet to stay in Greece and Spain
February 24, 2011
After releasing their results, Sportingbet told eGR that they'll be staying in the soon to be regulated countries of Spain and Greece, gaming industry news.
- Las Vegas Sands’ Adelson planning Euro-Vegas strip in Spain
February 18, 2011
Las Vegas Sands' CEO Sheldon Adelson wants more convention space in Singapore and a massive Vegas-strip style gambling resort in Spain, casino business news.
- Spain picks online gaming gross profit tax; UK betting death panels face resistance
February 10, 2011
Spain opts for online gaming tax based on gross profit rather than turnover; UK has no luck releasing funds from dormant betting accounts, gaming industry updates.
- Spanish online gambling law advances; Spread betting the Six Nations
February 5, 2011
Spain's online gambling draft law okayed by Cabinet; payment processor Realex inks deal with 188Bet; Spread betting the Six Nations Championship, gaming industry news.