Tag Archives: spain
- Internal debate may delay Spain’s online gambling reforms
October 29, 2010
Daniel Stewart & Company claim a widening gulf between Spain's Ministry of Finance and regional authorities over online gambling liberalization.
- Only days left to register for iGB España
October 27, 2010
iGB España is taking place in just over a week's times and in order to attend you must have registered by next Tuesday
- Spanish mayor attacks Gibraltar’s online gaming industry
October 6, 2010
The mayor of the Spanish town La Linea asks Spanish gov't to compel Gibraltar's online gaming companies to produce financial data.
- Spanish sporting supremacy rules in 2010, yet again
July 26, 2010
Spain's remarkable sporting year continued as Alberto Contador claimed the overall title at this year's Tour de France.
- Madrid unveil new signing
July 15, 2010
Madrid zoo have said they will meet 'any demands' in the pursuit of the signing of the summer, Paul the Octopus
- Bookies dive for cover as punters back Spain for more glory
July 14, 2010
The UK's bookmakers have started taking evasive action, after punters waded in on Spain to win Euro 2012, by whittling their odds in from 9/2 to 7/2
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
February 19, 2014