Tag Archives: spain
- Spain’s online gambling revenue up nearly 23% year-on-year
July 27, 2017
Spain's regulated online gambling market seems to be stuck in a pattern of year-on-year revenue gains and sequential declines.
- ARJEL starts poker shared liquidity movement with applicant process
Online poker operators who want to take advantage of the shared liquidity agreement between France, Italy, Portugal, and Spain can begin applying for a seat
- Cordish Gaming to sue Madrid over casino project rejection
July 24, 2017
Cordish Gaming says it will "vigorously pursue" all legal options after Madrid's regional government rejects casino pitch for the second time.
- Report: Madrid rejects Cordish Gaming’s revised casino pitch
July 21, 2017
Spanish media reports that Madrid's regional government has once again rejected Cordish Gaming's proposal to build €3b resort casino.
- Hard Rock International unveil Spanish resort casino plans
July 10, 2017
Hard Rock International offer first details on proposed integrated resort project in Spain's Catalan region to be known as Hard Rock Entertainment World.
- BetConstruct live in Spain with PASTÓN.es
Award-winning technology provider BetConstruct has signed an agreement to provide its industry-leading sportsbook to new Spanish online operator PASTÓN.es.