Tag Archives: spain
- National Harbor leads Maryland casinos to new revenue record
April 6, 2018
Maryland's six casinos set new revenue record in March, while MGM Resorts' National Harbor sets new individual property high-water mark.
- Spanish online gambling and betting market poised to hit $1.22B by 2023
April 5, 2018
Online gambling and betting businesses in Spain are right on track to becoming a billion-dollar industry, according to reports.
- Spanish poker player forced to pay huge tax bill for losing
March 29, 2018
Chess grandmaster Francisco Vallejo Pons has been slapped with a huge tax bill in Spain for losing at poker.
- Winamax could jump into Franco-Spanish liquidity sharing by April
February 21, 2018
French online poker site Winamax is gearing up to join PokerStars in shared liquidity between French and Spanish players.
- Hungry hungry hedge funds eye Spanish gaming giant Cirsa
February 12, 2018
A collection of private equity groups are reportedly expressing interest in acquiring Spanish casino, bingo and sports betting firm Cirsa.
- Spain’s online gambling market floats all boats in Q4, even poker
Spain's regulated online gambling market reports gains across all major verticals in the final quarter of 2017, even poker.