Tag Archives: spain
- Cirsa Gaming weighs IPO, minority stake sale options
November 22, 2017
Billionaire Manuel Lao Hernandez must be having sleepless nights thinking about the future of Cirsa Gaming Corp. SA (Cirsa).
- Spanish brick-and-mortar casino offering first-time deposit bonus
November 14, 2017
The Gran Casino de La Mancha in Toledo, Spain takes a page out of online gambling sites' playbook by offering 20% first-time cash deposit bonuses.
- Spain’s online gambling revenue surges on sports betting, slots
October 31, 2017
Spain's regulated online gambling market reports revenue shooting up 37.3% in Q3 thanks to sports betting and slots, but even poker posts gains.
- Spain to issue more online gambling licenses
September 21, 2017
Spain's gaming regulator says it will open a one-year period in which online gambling operators can apply for new market licenses.
- Madrid makes life more difficult for would-be casino developers
September 6, 2017
Madrid's regional government drafts law changes that will make it even more difficult for would-be casino developers to achieve local permits.
- Spanish court upholds Dragan Kostic’s jail stint for tax evasion
September 5, 2017
Poker player Dragan Kostic loses appeal of jail sentence stemming from his failure to declare €532k winnings from EPT Barcelona 2011 on his tax return.
Spain’s online gambling market floats all boats in Q4, even poker
February 12, 2018