Tag Archives: spain
- Spain to hand out online poker liquidity licenses this month
January 2, 2018
Spain's gaming regulator signs resolution authorizing online poker liquidity sharing with France, Italy and Portugal, licenses coming this month.
- WPFH partners with Oscar De La Hoya, earns Spanish license, plans for ICO
December 28, 2017
News on WPHF partnership with Oscar De La Hoya, an online gambling license of VXL Payment Solutions in Spain and move into the crypto business.
- China offers more hints re restarting online lottery sales
November 28, 2017
China's Ministry of Finance meets with Spanish gaming regulators to discuss how to control online "lottery activity and other games."
- Cirsa Gaming weighs IPO, minority stake sale options
November 22, 2017
Billionaire Manuel Lao Hernandez must be having sleepless nights thinking about the future of Cirsa Gaming Corp. SA (Cirsa).
- Spanish brick-and-mortar casino offering first-time deposit bonus
November 14, 2017
The Gran Casino de La Mancha in Toledo, Spain takes a page out of online gambling sites' playbook by offering 20% first-time cash deposit bonuses.
- Spain’s online gambling revenue surges on sports betting, slots
October 31, 2017
Spain's regulated online gambling market reports revenue shooting up 37.3% in Q3 thanks to sports betting and slots, but even poker posts gains.