Tag Archives: spain
- Hard Rock International’s Spanish casino project gets green light
May 25, 2018
Spain's Catalan region formally approves Hard Rock International's €2b Hard Rock Entertainment World resort project near Barcelona.
- Rank Group buy Spain’s number-two online bingo operator
May 22, 2018
Rank Group announces potential €52m deal to acquire QSB Gaming Ltd, which operates YoBingo.es, Spain's number-two online bingo operator.
- National Harbor leads Maryland casinos to new revenue record
April 6, 2018
Maryland's six casinos set new revenue record in March, while MGM Resorts' National Harbor sets new individual property high-water mark.
- Spanish online gambling and betting market poised to hit $1.22B by 2023
April 5, 2018
Online gambling and betting businesses in Spain are right on track to becoming a billion-dollar industry, according to reports.
- Spanish poker player forced to pay huge tax bill for losing
March 29, 2018
Chess grandmaster Francisco Vallejo Pons has been slapped with a huge tax bill in Spain for losing at poker.
- Winamax could jump into Franco-Spanish liquidity sharing by April
February 21, 2018
French online poker site Winamax is gearing up to join PokerStars in shared liquidity between French and Spanish players.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014