Tag Archives: spain
- Betsson launches in Spain
February 8, 2018
Online gambling operator Betsson Group has today announced the launch of its flagship brand in Spain.
- PokerStars allowing int’l players to join France-Spain liquidity pool
January 19, 2018
PokerStars' new France-Spain shared liquidity pool now open to players outside those markets who register via PokerStars.es.
- PokerStars first to launch French-Spanish shared liquidity
January 16, 2018
PokerStars becomes the first online poker operator to launch shared liquidity between players at its French- and Spanish-licensed sites.
- Play’n GO’s games now certified in Spain and Colombia
Omni-channel slots specialist Play’n GO has been licensed and certified as compliant to supply its games to two more major markets, Spain and Colombia.
- Spain clears decks for poker liquidity sharing with France
Spain's Official State Gazette publishes new online poker liquidity sharing rules, which take effect on Tuesday, January 16.
- Spain to hand out online poker liquidity licenses this month
January 2, 2018
Spain's gaming regulator signs resolution authorizing online poker liquidity sharing with France, Italy and Portugal, licenses coming this month.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017