Tag Archives: spain
- Winamax could jump into Franco-Spanish liquidity sharing by April
February 21, 2018
French online poker site Winamax is gearing up to join PokerStars in shared liquidity between French and Spanish players.
- Hungry hungry hedge funds eye Spanish gaming giant Cirsa
February 12, 2018
A collection of private equity groups are reportedly expressing interest in acquiring Spanish casino, bingo and sports betting firm Cirsa.
- Spain’s online gambling market floats all boats in Q4, even poker
Spain's regulated online gambling market reports gains across all major verticals in the final quarter of 2017, even poker.
- Yggdrasil to enter Spain with GVC
February 8, 2018
Yggdrasil Gaming is to enter the Spanish igaming market later this year after reaching an agreement with existing partner GVC.
- Betsson launches in Spain
Online gambling operator Betsson Group has today announced the launch of its flagship brand in Spain.
- PokerStars allowing int’l players to join France-Spain liquidity pool
January 19, 2018
PokerStars' new France-Spain shared liquidity pool now open to players outside those markets who register via PokerStars.es.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011