Tag Archives: spain
- PokerStars first to launch French-Spanish shared liquidity
January 16, 2018
PokerStars becomes the first online poker operator to launch shared liquidity between players at its French- and Spanish-licensed sites.
- Play’n GO’s games now certified in Spain and Colombia
Omni-channel slots specialist Play’n GO has been licensed and certified as compliant to supply its games to two more major markets, Spain and Colombia.
- Spain clears decks for poker liquidity sharing with France
Spain's Official State Gazette publishes new online poker liquidity sharing rules, which take effect on Tuesday, January 16.
- Spain to hand out online poker liquidity licenses this month
January 2, 2018
Spain's gaming regulator signs resolution authorizing online poker liquidity sharing with France, Italy and Portugal, licenses coming this month.
- WPFH partners with Oscar De La Hoya, earns Spanish license, plans for ICO
December 28, 2017
News on WPHF partnership with Oscar De La Hoya, an online gambling license of VXL Payment Solutions in Spain and move into the crypto business.
- China offers more hints re restarting online lottery sales
November 28, 2017
China's Ministry of Finance meets with Spanish gaming regulators to discuss how to control online "lottery activity and other games."
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017