Tag Archives: spain
- Spanish gov’t slashes iGaming taxes to 20%
July 4, 2018
The Spanish parliament has implemented a 5 percent tax cut on gross gaming revenues (GGR) of licensed iGaming companies in the country.
- Spain’s online poker market gets a serious boost from EU liquidity
May 31, 2018
Spain's regulated online gambling market reports strong growth across nearly all verticals in Q1, led by poker cash games and tournament revenue.
- Hard Rock International’s Spanish casino project gets green light
May 25, 2018
Spain's Catalan region formally approves Hard Rock International's €2b Hard Rock Entertainment World resort project near Barcelona.
- Rank Group buy Spain’s number-two online bingo operator
May 22, 2018
Rank Group announces potential €52m deal to acquire QSB Gaming Ltd, which operates YoBingo.es, Spain's number-two online bingo operator.
- National Harbor leads Maryland casinos to new revenue record
April 6, 2018
Maryland's six casinos set new revenue record in March, while MGM Resorts' National Harbor sets new individual property high-water mark.
- Spanish online gambling and betting market poised to hit $1.22B by 2023
April 5, 2018
Online gambling and betting businesses in Spain are right on track to becoming a billion-dollar industry, according to reports.
New Hampshire online gambling bill springs to life
October 17, 2017
Interview with Optimal Payments’ President and CEO Joel Leonoff
September 24, 2014