Tag Archives: south shore holdings ltd
- The 13 Hotel expenses weigh down South Shore Holdings
November 28, 2018
Financing of The 13 Hotel has led to a $55-million loss for South Shore Holdings for the six months ending September 30.
- South Shore’s The 13 Hotel in Macau (finally) opens
August 31, 2018
After many years of delays and financial setbacks, The 13 Hotel in Macau’s Coloane district opened its doors to guests on August 31.
- Macau gov’t grants remaining licenses for The 13 Hotel
August 17, 2018
Long-awaited The 13 Hotel looks set to open within the month, after the MGTO issued the licenses needed for the hotel’s operations.
- The 13 hotel to finally launch by August’s end, casino still delayed
August 2, 2018
Hong Kong-listed South Shore Holdings Ltd. is now aiming to open The 13 hotel in Macau by the end of August.
- Loan to The 13 casino developer repayable ‘on demand’
June 29, 2018
Developers of ‘The 13’ casino in Macau have announced that a loan with a principal value of $387.4 million is now payable to the lenders “on demand.”
- The 13 casino developers hope name change will improve luck
May 9, 2018
The 13 has proposed changing the name of the company to South Shore Holdings Ltd.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018