Tag Archives: South Korea
- Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Net profit of South Korea’s second largest foreigners-only casino operator Grand Korea Leisure (GKL) plunged by 29.7 percent in 2017.
- Kangwon Land casino floor to shut two hours earlier
February 2, 2018
South Korea's Kangwon Land announces that it will close its casino floor two hours earlier each morning starting April 1 to comply with government order.
- South Korea probes Coinone crypto exchange’s margin trades
January 10, 2018
Suspecting illegal gambling activity, South Korean police launch investigation into margin trading at Coinone cryptocurrency exchange.
- South Korea’s Paradise Co Ltd 2017 casino sales decline
January 8, 2018
South Korean casino operator Paradise Co Ltd reported 2017's full-year sales falling 8.6% from 2016's total due to China tourism uncertainty.
- Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Landing International is postponing the opening of its casino on Jeju Island after the provincial council decided to sit on its relocation request.
- China restricts package tours to South Korea anew: report
December 21, 2017
The Chinese government has reportedly changed its mind on its plans to loosen restrictions on package tours to South Korea.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
China disrupts underground banks linked to Macau casinos
November 24, 2017